New Acquisitions!!

Little Indy

Finally, finally, finally my Crystal Skeletons on Throne arrived. I had pretty much given up hope on 'em! Nice little surprise after a long day at work.

lao che & sons

Little Indy said:
Finally, finally, finally my Crystal Skeletons on Throne arrived. I had pretty much given up hope on 'em! Nice little surprise after a long day at work.

When did you order yours? Mine still haven't shown up but i sent in the form on the very last day possible:(

Jack Panix

I emailed Hasbro customer service yesterday morning about not receiving anything yet after getting the "June 10" postcard...

...and then I get two Crystal Skeletons in the mail yesterday afternoon. Talk about fast customer service! ;)

I put my redemption forms in the mail last week of December; the checks were cashed back in February.

I think I ordered two more, I need to check my records.

UIMJ

vf wing said:
All eight skeletons that I was waiting for turned up in the driveway this morning!!!

Wow! Man, over time the artifact stickers are going to show to be more scarce than the Crystal Skeletons!

lao che & sons

I called hasbro and they said they shipped all of the crystal skeletons to people who got postcards last wednesday and they will arrive at any time up to 6 weeks. So maybe I'll get mine soon.(y) I did only order 1

monkey man

lao che & sons said:
I called hasbro and they said they shipped all of the crystal skeletons to people who got postcards last wednesday and they will arrive at any time up to 6 weeks. So maybe I'll get mine soon.(y) I did only order 1

They told me the same thing today. This has to be the most missmanaged mail in offer I've ever seen. Hasbro is a joke.

On a side note. Hasbro has the exclusive 4 pack with the Red Skull W/black Vogel body up for preorder. $39.99. I guess they weren't a big seller at the Comic Con. I'm guessing he'll show up by himself sooner or later.
After this poorly handled Crystal Skeleton mail in, there's no chance that I'll preorder anything from Hasbro.

lao che & sons

Errex said:
Well, I just bought both Willie and Mola Ram from the ToD wave. :D

great figures man, great figures indeed. are you keeping them in packaging? I took mine out and am still trying to get another short round :(

Saber79

I just scored a plethora of Indy goods....

1) 3' Soft Whip in box - Gift from my boss at work, now resides on my desk
2) Hasbro Indy on Horse - found actually on a shelf in Marshalls. I think someone was trying to hide it.
3) Hasbro Mutt on Motorcycle - Ebay.
4) 2003 Indy on dvd promo pin - I think worn by blockbuster employees
5) A crap load of dark horse comics....
- Arms of Gold #1,2,3,4 (complete)
- Thunder in the Orient #1,3,4,5,6 (missing #2)
- Sargasso Pirates #1,2 (missing #3,4)
- Iron Phoenix #2,3 (missing #1,4)
- Golden Fleece #1,2 (complete)

It's been a good Indy week for me (y) (y)

monkey man

I finally received my second, and last, Crystal Skeleton from Hasbro. It only took 6 months. I expect that from Sideshow. They are made to order. Hasbro has no excuse for this kind of crappy service. Never again.
P.S. Another mangled box. Who's in charge of the mail in's at Hasbro? Time for a change.

Errex

lao che & sons said:
great figures man, great figures indeed. are you keeping them in packaging? I took mine out and am still trying to get another short round :(

Oh!, Both of these are going out of the blisters, for sure. I just don't believe in MOC collecting.:whip:

Billy Ray

Spotted some of the new Indy Lego sets today at Target. They had the TOD temple set (which is awesome) and the Cairo Ambush. I don't really collect Legos, but I picke dup the Cairo Ambush set anyway. Nice to get something new in the way of Indy stuff fro a change.

lao che & sons

I haven't posted in a while. I got my skeleton last wednesday finaly(y) the best indy figure yet that I own. Right next to mola ram for sure.

Goonie

I didn't think I'd get anymore 3.75" figs but I found one more Sallah at TRU for $5. The only others they had left were 3 Belloqs and 3 Mutt on motorcycles, and a few Titanium vehicles.

Extra Sallahs are good to have because of the torch and shovel accessories.