Agent Z

Goonie said:
Those are some nice MacGuffins. (y) (y)

kevblee said:
And....they belong in a museum! ;)

DocWhiskey said:
They belong in my face!:mad:

Nurhachi1991 said:
Don't get clever Boris you don't know them.

24.gif

indyclone25 said:
another indy costume for the ladies
sexy-adventure-girl-costume.jpg

That's Cute! Love it! (y)

caats

i saw one of those female Indys too. I guess in total i saw 6 or 7 Indys in a span of like 40-45 minutes.

IAdventurer01

I went to a party. As soon as I arrived I heard, "uh oh, a second Indy" I'm pretty sure they expected us to fight it out for who had the better costume. I just exchanged notes with the guy. It was nice and a lot of fun.

... though mine was better. ;)

Raider Indy

Wouldn't making out with a woman dressed as Indy essentially be like making out with Indy himself though???

:eek:

She'd have to be dressed like Marion or Elsa for me...

Agent Z

Raider Indy said:
Wouldn't making out with a woman dressed as Indy essentially be like making out with Indy himself though???

:eek:

Hey, you see what you want to see.

To each, their own. :p

Saber79

Late to the post but whatever...I donned my Indy costume to work...I was the only Indy at work but everyone was coming up to me saying that the costume rocked...I went all out...combed my hair like Indy and even grew in the 5 o'clock shadow. Despite being married, I had a couple female co-workers asking to be rescued and one wanted me to use the whip on her...I guess harassment doesn't exist where I work...I loved it all. My wife wasn't too happy when I told her later on, oh well.

Needless to say, Halloween this year was a fun one (and no, I didn't take up the ladies requests. Happily married.) It's now 3 days before Christmas and people still call me Indy or Indiana....cool stuff.

Sadly didn't see any of those female Indy's at the bar afterwards...but my wife told me that she saw a few kids dressed up like Indy....infact one group of kids had Indy and Sallah...my wife didn't take a picture, but said that the friend of the kid dressed as Indy was a little fat kid with a turban, beard glued to his face, a torch and had some rubber snakes with him..wish I couldv'e seen it.

DocWhiskey

Before I left to go to a party we got a bunch of trick or treaters. The 1st few groups had a lot of princesses and Spider-mans. By the 7th or 8th ring I came upon a group who ACTUALLY had one kid no older than 6 or 7 dressed as Indiana Jones. I looked at him and said, "You call this archeology, Junior?" The parents laughed but the poor kid was lost. I tossed the WHOLE bowl of candy into his bag and his eyes lite up. If you're an Indy Fan then I'm a fan of you:hat: .

Raider Indy said:

Hey, if you consider a smoking hot female brunette as Indiana Jones then I'd still raid her temple any day. Seriously. Dirty dirty sex will ensue no matter who you think she is.

indyclone25

well since it has been awhile did you take pics of yourself in costume at the halloween party or trick or treating ? post your pics and lets see
heres mine and my son on halloween
homepics012.jpg

homepics013.jpg

DocWhiskey

Hey indyclone, I don't want this to sound creepy or anything, but did you and your son attend Wizard World Chicago this past year? Because I was at some dealer who had some vintage Indy Merch and I seen a man dressed as Indy right next to me and as I was about to walk away I seen a young kid dressed as Indy run up to him and I thought, "Father and son Indy? That's just so damn cool." :whip:

Thinking about whipping up a Henry Jones Sr. costume? Or maybe have your son be Mutt? THAT would be cool.

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Hey indyclone, I don't want this to sound creepy or anything, but did you and your son attend Wizard World Chicago this past year? Because I was at some dealer who had some vintage Indy Merch and I seen a man dressed as Indy right next to me and as I was about to walk away I seen a young kid dressed as Indy run up to him and I thought, "Father and son Indy? That's just so damn cool." :whip:

Thinking about whipping up a Henry Jones Sr. costume? Or maybe have your son be Mutt? THAT would be cool.

yes we were at chicago wizard world and we had fun ---people took plenty of pics of both of us --- next year we may go as indy and mutt ---he has the kids deluxe costume now.
2631259876_0c82546730.jpg

DocWhiskey

indyclone25 said:
yes we were at chicago wizard world and we had fun ---people took plenty of pics of both of us --- next year we may go as indy and mutt ---he has the kids deluxe costume now.
That's awesome indyclone. So cool to have a father and son both dedicated to Indy! Great to hear. A few buddies and I will be going again August 2009. We were gonna go as the Watchmen and I would be Rorschach. But if that fails I'm gonna be The Spirit or good 'ol Indy. I'll be sure to shake your hand if I run into you.

indyclone25

halloween 2009

yeah its a bit earlyyet but in a coupla weeks the halloween costumes and decorations will be hitting the store shelves will you be haeding out dressed as indy this year when taking your young monster out trick or treating or to the friends party? let us know and let us see your costume.

Saber79

I know that I'll always be Indy for Halloween..no little monsters yet to take around, but I'll go to the office in my gear and answer the door for trick or treaters all dressed up as Indy.

I'll post some photos after this coming Halloween. :whip:

indyclone25

found this costume from last year we didnt post ---for women to wear ---only 4.99 from indianajonescostumes.com and this jacket that really doesnt look all that bad for a costume jacket priced at38.99
adventure-girl-dress.jpg

adventure-coat.jpg

Saber79

Now that costume just spells all sorts of hotness....methinks I'll have to buy that one for the wife...lol .. (y) :D