Hasbro Indy Rumor List

ChromiumBlue37

Unbelievable list courtesy of The Private Universe. (It's about time)! (y)

http://www.theprivateuniverse.co.uk/cgi-bin/showarticle.pl?section=news&articleid=2464

INDIANA JONES

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾? BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 1 - February 2008
Marion Ravenwood
Indiana Jones Cairo
Indy Temple of Doom
Cairo Swordsman
Sallah
Belloq
German Soldier with gun
Monkey Man with monkey

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾? BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 2 - April 2008
Indiana Jones
Indiana Jones
Mutt Williams
Mutt Williams
Irena Spalko
Dovchenko
Narzca Warrior
Cemetery Warrior
Russian Soldier

INDIANA JONES 3¾? BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 3 - June 2008
Indiana Jones
Dr. Henry Jones
Elsa
Young Indy
Grail Knight
Vogel
INDIANA JONES 3¾? BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾? DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 1 - March 2008
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Trap
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Trap
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Horse
Deluxe German with Motorcycle

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾? DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 2
Mutt Williams with Motorcycle - April 2008
INDIANA JONES 3 ¾? DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 3 - May 2008
INDIANA JONES 3 ¾? DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - June 2008
INDIANA JONES 12? ASSORTED
Wave 1 - April 2008
Wave 2 - April 2008
Wave 3 - July 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES 2? ADVENTURE HEROES 2 PACKS
Wave 1 - March 2008
Wave 2 - April 2008
Wave 3 - July 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES VEHICLE AND PLAYSETS
Indiana Jones 3.75? Vehicle Assortment
Wave 1 - March 2008
Wave 3 - April 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES TITANIUM DIE-CAST VEHICLES
Waves - TBC

INDIANA JONES PLAYSETS
Indiana Jones 3.75? Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Playset - TBC

Indiana Jones 1:64 Scale Die-Case Adventure Playset - TBC
INDIANA JONES ROLE PLAY
Indiana Jones Role Play ? Whip - April 2008
Indiana Jones role Play - Sword - June 2008

INDIANA JONES MIGHTY MUGS
Wave 1 - July 2008
Wave 2 - September 2008

JimmyPSHayes

Thanks for making my day ChromiumBlue37!!!! Those are some GREAT figures, if they turn out to be true, my only complaint is WHERE'S THE TEMPLE OF DOOM FIGURES??? :mad:
-I look forward to seeing these at Toyfair next month!

Katarn07

JimmyPSHayes said:
my only complaint is WHERE'S THE TEMPLE OF DOOM FIGURES???

Read more carefully:

INDIANA JONES 3¾? BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - September 2008

Nothing is under that. We can pray that it'll be ToD guys. While I agree it's a decent list, I'm kind of upset about the lack of Donovan.

Deckard

Katarn07 said:
Read more carefully:

Nothing is under that. We can pray that it'll be ToD guys. While I agree it's a decent list, I'm kind of upset about the lack of Donovan.

Donovan, what about Toht?

JimmyPSHayes

Katarn07 said:
Read more carefully:

Yeah, I hope that's TOD, but it would've been sweet to know which ones they'll do. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Katarn07

Deckard said:
Donovan, what about Toht?

Over the monkey man? Yeah, weird choice, but frankly I'm not too excited for RotLA figures. I've already got the vintage ones and the Disney ones. Yeah, I realize that by today's standards they're dumb looking, but I want something new. I'd rather they saved RotLA for last but understand why that's bad marketing.

All I know is when they do ToD, they need to make a Lao Che! He's possibly my favorite character in that movie.

Deckard

Katarn07 said:
Over the monkey man? Yeah, weird choice, but frankly I'm not too excited for RotLA figures. I've already got the vintage ones and the Disney ones. Yeah, I realize that by today's standards they're dumb looking, but I want something new. I'd rather they saved RotLA for last but understand why that's bad marketing.

All I know is when they do ToD, they need to make a Lao Che! He's possibly my favorite character in that movie.

Im with u on Lao Che, at least were getting a grail knight, thats pretty cool.

I dont know what Marion will be wearing in KOTS but i want a figure of her in that white Raiders dress like the vintage one.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Katarn07 said:
Over the monkey man? Yeah, weird choice, but frankly I'm not too excited for RotLA figures.

Finally, someone else somewhat mystified by the inclusion of the Monkey Man as an action figure, especially over a character like Toht.

Toht, Donovan, Marcus Brody...nobody I'll really that interested in is in these sets. Ah, well. Eventually, I suppose (although Marcus is a lot to hope for).

Deckard

Attila the Professor said:
Finally, someone else somewhat mystified by the inclusion of the Monkey Man as an action figure, especially over a character like Toht.

Toht, Donovan, Marcus Brody...nobody I'll really that interested in is in these sets. Ah, well. Eventually, I suppose (although Marcus is a lot to hope for).

Hes a major character w/ no market value to little kids. Small children don't want to pretend there the butler from Trading Places.

ChromiumBlue37

JimmyPSHayes said:
Thanks for making my day ChromiumBlue37!!!! Those are some GREAT figures, if they turn out to be true, my only complaint is WHERE'S THE TEMPLE OF DOOM FIGURES??? :mad:
-I look forward to seeing these at Toyfair next month!

Well thank you very much guys!

When I saw the list I became excited! What news, eh?

Let's hope that Wave undisclosed wave on the list will contain the anticipated TOD figures. After a 25 year drought of Indiana Jones toys and merchandise , it looks as though a Monsoon is heading our way.

ChromiumBlue37

metalinvader said:
Big props to you,ChromiumBlue37!!!:hat:

Grail knight,Young Indy!!!!
This made my day as well!!!

:D

Thanks, Metalinvader! It's elating to see the finally names of characters from TLC on an action figure wave list.

Really looking forward to young Indy, Elsa and the Grail Knight. I hope that the Grail Knight contains a subtle blue paint application as he appeared in the movie. Not to the extent of the SW holgraphic figures, but perhaps a more subdued attempt at this -

http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC03spiritobiwan.asp

Of course, not as shimery (sp?) or translucent.