hasbro 12 inch figures

mobollux2

treat williams LMAO yeah it does look like em. and why the hell is the new doll like ripped. ford could only wish to be that ripped. (only seconded by the luke skywalker figure that looked like he was at muscle beach.)

"Bellosh"

Does anyone know yet if the planned Col. Dovenchko will be in a wave with other new 12" figures. I sure hope so. I would love to find 4 I like enough to mail away for the Ark but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Perhaps too satisfyed with teh 3 3/4 line. I really have bought WAY MORE than I thought I would a little over a month ago. I think I have 20! Not counting the horse, of course! :)

Gobi-1

I have Whip Cracking Indy and the German Soldier and I really like both of them very much. I was going to pass on the 12-Inch line for the moment until I saw photos of Dovchenko which looks fantastic. I decided I was going to start collecting the 12-Inch line so I could send off for the Ark of the Covenant.

I too hope that Dovchenko is part of a new wave of 12-Inch figures. I really want a 12-Inch Henry Sr. figure.

JgonzalezNJ

I bought the whipper, talker, swordsman and soldier for the ark. I combined the whip and talker Indys to complete the outfit and swapped the body to a Hasbro SA bod with bendi hands and if I could only share pics you can see that they are worth it - at least to me. I still have a talker less the jacket and bag for fun. I put Indy in poses based on the SideShow Indy - any onther way I could post a pic here?

JgonzalezNJ

JgonzalezNJ said:
I bought the whipper, talker, swordsman and soldier for the ark. I combined the whip and talker Indys to complete the outfit and swapped the body to a Hasbro SA bod with bendi hands and if I could only share pics you can see that they are worth it - at least to me. I still have a talker less the jacket and bag for fun. I put Indy in poses based on the SideShow Indy - any onther way I could post a pic here?

Here are my Indy pics:
http://gijoecollection.lenzus.com/cgi/album?15537335+97757335+0+.s

ChromiumBlue37

The Golden Idol

ChromiumBlue37 said:
3 NEW 12 inch Indy Figures!!

Indy in German Disguise w/Bazooka, Mutt w/Leather Jacket and Crystal Skull and Temple of Doom Indy with machete and Sankara Stone!!

from www.Hasbro.com

Indiana Jones, German Disguise -

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=ps_results&product_id=22180

Mutt Williams, Leather Jacket -

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=ps_results&product_id=22181

Indiana Jones, Temple of Doom -

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=ps_results&product_id=22182

WOW!!!

Now THOSE are the ones that are worth getting!*

* I really, really hope!

At least I can get a correct bazooka to go with my custom Sideshow Indy in German disguise.

40913194d457_Main400.jpg

Billy Ray

Wow, Indy with the bazooka looks to have the best HF headsculpt that Hasbro has sone yet! Shame that it looks like they reused the same headsculpt as their whipping Indy for the TOD one though.

Still, might just cave and pick up both of the Indys.

iLUVINDY

Does anybody have any pics??? The Hasbro site is down....

Please... IM DYING TO SEE THOSE FIGURES!!

Last edited:

iLUVINDY

iLUVINDY said:
Does anybody have any pics??? The Hasbro site is down....

Please... IM DYING TO SEE THOSE FIGURES!!

Thanks everyone for posting pics....(y) (y) JK

These figures are awesome!!!!!! Cant wait to buy Mutt and German Indy, I dont think ill be getting TOD Indy :whip:

DoktorJones

I will have to get the TOD Indy and the German Soldier Indy. Much better looking faces. I'm still waiting for a Crystal Skull Indy. He better come with a crystal skull too, since I don't like the either of the :gun: Mutts. Also want a 12 inch Map room Indy with Staff of Ra.

Indy&HanFan

i haven't bought any of them. i was about to buy one of the indys, but i didn't because i thought the faces were terrible.

indyclone25

yeah the faces are bad but i bought both indys , and mutt and and extra indy to not be taken out of the box so i could send away for the ark toy