hasbro 12 inch figures

phantom train

The 12" German disguise Indy and the 12" TOD Indy look interesting, but why are they making so many Indy's (and a new Mutt) in this 12" line when there are already two existing Indys (the talking Indy and the Cairo Indy) and a Mutt? Plus, there's the forthcoming Sideshow "Raiders" Indy.

It seems like the 12" German soldier and 12" Cairo Swordsman have sold fairly well (granted, they may only be one per case, but at least they're not sitting on the shelf), which would justify other, non-Indy characters being made into figures like "Toht", "Mola Ram", "Marion Ravenwood - Raven bar outfit", "Short Round", etc.

deckard24

phantom train said:
The 12" German disguise Indy and the 12" TOD Indy look interesting, but why are they making so many Indy's (and a new Mutt) in this 12" line when there are already two existing Indys (the talking Indy and the Cairo Indy) and a Mutt? Plus, there's the forthcoming Sideshow "Raiders" Indy.

It seems like the 12" German soldier and 12" Cairo Swordsman have sold fairly well (granted, they may only be one per case, but at least they're not sitting on the shelf), which would justify other, non-Indy characters being made into figures like "Toht", "Mola Ram", "Marion Ravenwood - Raven bar outfit", "Short Round", etc.
Agreed!

Enough with Indy and Mutt(especially Mutt!), let's get a Marion, Toht, Sallah, or Henry Sr. instead!

Goonie

Anybody know which 12" figures were shown at SDCC? I only saw a pics of German Uniform Indy and Mutt Williams with leather jacket and sunglasses. Where there any others revealed? Anybody know if a 12" Mola Ram is on the way?

ChromiumBlue37

The ones you just mentioned are the ones everyone else saw. The TOD Rope Bridge Indy was not there. Nothing on Mola Ram to my knowledge.

Gobi-1

I sort of reluctantly picked up the 12-Inch Talking Indy so I could get a fourth sticker to send of for the Ark and I have to admit he's not that bad. The likeness isn't perfect, as we all know, but from certain angles it pretty close. If you tilt the fedora back you end up with a laid back Indy with an amused expression on his face.

Nurhachi1991

Goonie said:
He looks like Christian Bale crossed with Cornelius from The Planet of the Apes.

Exactly!

I still only have 1 sticker from the Nazi I bought back in may.......... MAke more 12 inch Nazis Hasbro or Russians.

monkey man

I noticed that the 12" Dovchenko figure is available for order on the Hasbro website. I didn't order it because I need to see it before I buy it and I got the mail in Ark already. I don't need the sticker. Just a heads up.

JgonzalezNJ

I don't recall Indy having a scar on his head, they also touched up the scare on the chin.
By the way, how do I get an Avatar? Can't seem to uncheck that option - sorry, its off topic, anyone?

Goonie

JgonzalezNJ said:
I don't recall Indy having a scar on his head, they also touched up the scare on the chin.
By the way, how do I get an Avatar? Can't seem to uncheck that option - sorry, its off topic, anyone?

You have to have a certain amount of posts first before you can get an avatar.

As for 12" figs, Not many around here. I wouldn't mind getting the German Officer but no retailer had him. I'm happy with the four that I got and I'll be mailing away for my 12" Ark this week.:D

The Golden Idol

JgonzalezNJ said:
I don't recall Indy having a scar on his head.

363.jpg

JgonzalezNJ

I wonder if I will be able to rub that off, I'm looking forward for this figure - I plan on getting 2 other outfits along with the German one.
I'll have to search or make a robe with a turban and get him a suit and glasses, after this one I don't think I'll spring for any other Indys - we need more enemies and side-kicks now.

The Golden Idol

JgonzalezNJ said:
I wonder if I will be able to rub that off, I'm looking forward for this figure - I plan on getting 2 other outfits along with the German one.
I'll have to search or make a robe with a turban and get him a suit and glasses, after this one I don't think I'll spring for any other Indys - we need more enemies and side-kicks now.

Why would you want to rub it off? It's scene-accurate.

JgonzalezNJ

The Golden Idol said:
Why would you want to rub it off? It's scene-accurate.

I was hoping Hasbro would put out a hatless Indy for more roleplaying and storyboards. If indeed they put one out with a healed face I would hold off on this one and wait for that one - I'm not sure so I may settle with this one.