What do your usernames mean?

Eric Solo

The Golden Idol said:
My username's named after the artifact Indy was looking for in one of the most iconic scenes in the Indiana Jones series. :)

Shouldn't your location be Peru or the Chachapoyan Temple?

(y)

My real name is Eric and My last name is from another Harrison Ford character.:confused:

The Drifter

My name comes from the title of a song that I wrote.
How I wish that I could change it to the correct spelling!

Last edited:

sarah navarro

Sarah Navarro,couldnt I of came up with something more creative?I should of used my myspace name Safari Sarah...to late.Yah well my name is Sarah Navarro so it explains everything.:p

Lonsome Indy

comes from an Indiana Jones story i'm writing, the first chapter describes Indy (Indiana's daughter) pointing a gun towards her friend Moody, before the conversation starts he asks if she still goes by Lonesome (reference to another story i'm also currently doing) or if she's finally taken the the family name.

hence Lonesome Indy. and yes, i do realize that i happened to misspell it in my user name.

indyclone25

mine is based on being a fan of indiana jones ( indy ) and being a star wars fan and that attack of the clones was out(clone)and 25 was the date when star wars was released ----so indyclone25

QBComics

Well, I draw pictures (I'm a cartoonist) and I call my drawings and comics QBComics (Kinda like my "company name) *heh*:rolleyes:

Lord_glavin

well lord glavin is an anti-hero from one of my earliest comic series. He's a man of noble blood who falls victim to a form of dementia, driving him insane, and taking his island nation with him. Also his name references acertain prof Frink haha

indytim

Way back in 1998 I first accessed the internet, and the first site I ever visited was Indyfan.com. I then went onto Yahoo to get myself an email address. I tried every variation of my name that I could think of and none were available. Having just visited Indyfan and with my name being Tim I thought 'why not try indytim?'. So I did, and I've been indytim ever since :hat:

The_Raiders

I wanted something Indy related, but not something that like alot of people havem like "Indy something" or "Dr.Jones something," SO I just came up with The_Raiders. :p

Well, my username was the first thing that popped into my head on registering. It could be referencing villainous Hans Gruber from Die Hard or it could be referencing gay Nazi Lt.Gruber from the sitcom 'Allo 'Allo.

I like to think it references neither.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Already have explained my username but if I hadn't been here for as long as I have, probably would change it. Violet was a name given to me in high school for a couple of reasons, mainly coz I am supposedly don't act girly and was named after Violet in a Series of Unfortunate Events, however Violet is my favourite colour and it is the colour of creativity and I am involved in the creative arts, so figures it works. The Indy part, well duh. I prefer going by the initials, VI.

Stoo

Violet Indy said:
I prefer going by the initials, VI.
Really? I like the name Violet, Violet.;)

The one I want to know is nezobiwan because when I see the name I think of the Nez Perce native amercians/"indians".

Grimezy

Started with a mate saying i looked somewhat like Frank Grimes of the Simpsons, minus the glasses.

And just went to Grimezy really.

Hedwig

My username doesn't really mean anything... I just picked it up. But it could be inspired by the owl in Harry Potter movies...;)

Yure

Yure=George in Slovenian, my friends there used to call me Yure back in the times when I regularly went to Slovenia to ski.

Montana_Jones

Hedwig said:
My username doesn't really mean anything... I just picked it up. But it could be inspired by the owl in Harry Potter movies...;)
So what if it is? Poor username for an idiotic and overrated franchise.:rolleyes:
Or even better. Hedwig and the Angry Inch? I'll let it slide.