KOTCS had the most brutal fist fight

Quickening

Raiders of Clay said:
Your right about this. This fight was way more intense. I still love the raiders fight. The part when Indy trys throwing a big right, misses, and then the huge Nazi jabs him, his knees buckel, and he falls and waves his hand in a plea of surrender. I laugh everytime at that.

There are loads of little touches to that Raiders fight. I like how at one point the pilot has a clear shot at Indy but then Pat Roach's head obscures his view. Then Indy throws dirt in his face.

loganbush

It was a fun fist fight that I haven't ever seen at a movie. The camera is usually shaky and you can't tell who's hitting who. And whoever said it wasn't choreographed, don't you know they made the fist fight up on the spot in Raiders? Anyway it's like a comic book so look at it that way.

Mothy

I didn't mind the scene, as I prefer the realism of two actors going at it. But to compare it to the Roach fights is pushing it, the KOTCS fight is not in the same league.

MaxPhactor23

Are you kidding me? Crystal Skulls violence is downright tamed compared to the last films. I think a lot of people would say, “What violence?” Heck…I even like Crystal Skull and I can admit that! Contemporary Steven has toned down his gore and gun use severely. He’s become overly liberal. About the only part of the fist fight that I would classify as on par with the last happened to be the ants flooding inside of the Commie general. Otherwise it was relatively mediocre compared to the giant Thuggee or Nazi mechanic. There’s this part in Doom when Indy is punched in the chest and he gives this almost disturbing breath for air. That’s brutal!!! As for the ear bit, I saw that more unintentionally funny then I ever did brutal.

Mothy

Negavite? Try using a different word, realist or practical will do.

I know it is a matter of opinion, but to those that think the KOTCS fight is the hardest hitting in the series, your opinion downright stinks and your palette must be terrible.

Mothy

Unreasonable? Surely you can't be keeping a straight face.

We have every right to protest the numerous problems evident in KOTCS. The majority think different to you, so you best get used to this negativity. This negativity is warranted, as KOTCS has scarred the Indy brand.

MaxPhactor23

Mickiana said:
I'm not talking about fight comparisons, just unreasonable blanket hatred.

Now why don’t you act like a grown-up and let people think for themselves? It’s just a movie. Can’t someone like or dislike a film for any reason they so chose? So…let them. I’ve never understood this fan boyish nature of avidly defending a film for seemingly no apparent reason. I don’t understand why you’re so threatened by a different opinion on a trivial flick. You act as if your mission in life is to get everyone to enjoy this film. You deem anyone that disagrees with you as being unreasonable or unfair. You truly seem to act offended if someone didn’t enjoy this movie as much as you. I suppose that proves you take this sort of thing far too seriously. It’s rather pathetic actually. Let someone say what they have to say, it should make little difference to you.

Mothy

A good point well made. The reality of what people think and feel on this forum is too much for some people to take.

Crusade>Raiders

Again, the Indy nerds that we are, we think we constantly have to re-state our opinions again and again and again until somehow, the board's entire mind is set on "Ok, this movie is awesome!" or "Ok, this movie is garbage!".

Its not like the haters change anything. Ok, so a lot of people hated the movie. Whoop-de-****-ing-do. They can't do anything about it, all they can do is ***** to all their friends on what a "terrible, awful, horrible, disgrace" it is, but the fact thats about as far as their power goes. They're not going to stop others from loving it, they're not going to stop the movie from making HUGE amounts of money, they're not going to stop Indy V which might come to pass, hell Speilberg and Lucas could say "Hey, lets do a Mutt Williams adventure with Indy making a cameo apperence!", and what could we do? Protest? Sure, it might not be as big of a success, but its still there, despite what all your little whining, its not going to magically go away.

I have the same problem with consiparcy theorists. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE GOVERMENT. You can't walk into the WHite House and demand they spill the beans about 9/11, the moon landing, JFK, New World Order, etc and George Bush to be like "You got me guyz lulz". You're just as stupid as the "sheep" who believe everything the goverment tells you.

(And for the record, I don't believe in any of that ****. I think George Bush is one of the worst things to ever happen to America with this stupid war/recession/constant lies and try to mask it under his "good values/Christain beliefs". Dude's a ****ing crook. That said, I don't think he blew up the WTC and ****)

Mickiana said:
Spalko, i am not saying you should leave, but I would like you to. I am sick of your negativity.

I'm going to stay here just to **** off people like you who can't respect the opinions of others. It's a blast watching people like you get torqued.

Are you really that ignorant that you can't put me on your ignore list? Someone please take Mickiana by the hand and show him how.

Jones_Happens

Agent Spalko said:
I'm going to stay here just to **** off people like you who can't respect the opinions of others. It's a blast watching people like you get torqued.

Are you really that ignorant that you can't put me on your ignore list? Someone please take Mickiana by the hand and show him how.
Kind of sad that you find that a good use of your time.

But who am I to judge?

MaxPhactor23

Dovchenko said:
Kind of sad that you find that a good use of your time.

But who am I to judge?

I don't think posting on an internet message board whatsoever would exactly classify as a good use of time to begin with.

Jones_Happens

MaxPhactor23 said:
I don't think posting on an internet message board whatsoever would exactly classify as a good use of time to begin with.
Good point! You got me there!!!

Sorry Spalko, we're all wasting our time equally here!:hat:

Quickening

Crusade>Raiders said:
I have the same problem with consiparcy theorists. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE GOVERMENT. You can't walk into the WHite House and demand they spill the beans about 9/11, the moon landing, JFK, New World Order, etc and George Bush to be like "You got me guyz lulz". You're just as stupid as the "sheep" who believe everything the goverment tells you.

So, the answer is to do nothing? The problem is people believing that they have no power when in fact they are the power if only so many of them weren't so apathetic and distacted by other trash. If people rise up and resist, then no Government on Earth can resist them.

Dovchenko said:

What else are we going to do with gas prices as high as they are and can't afford to leave the house and barely afford to buy any food.

Jones_Happens

Quickening said:
So, the answer is to do nothing? The problem is people believing that they have no power when in fact they are the power if only so many of them weren't so apathetic and distacted by other trash. If people rise up and resist, then no Government on Earth can resist them.
Can we say OFF TOPIC!!!

So, how about that brutal fistfight...

MaxPhactor23

Dovchenko said:

Just stating the truth. I mean I'm a lazy mother. Hah! This is my escapism. When my computer isn't working...do you have any idea how much productive work I actually get done? Hah! The internet is my heroin. There’s a part of me that wishes I didn’t have a computer. I just might have a better life. I went through withdrawals for weeks after my computer crashed once. I wish I were exaggerating…