Second Official Poster Released!

Indy_Chic

indianjonesfullposter.jpg

OH MY GOSH FINALLY!!!!!!!! *major fangirl squeeee*

Indiana Jones you sexy thing!

The poster looks AWESOME! I'm really hyped now! :D

And...just...wow! Can Indy get even more sexier than he is now?!:eek: And yay for Mutt's appearance on the poster!

Oh man, I am so loving this! Thanks so much for the link!

UltimateManGod

Hmmmm.. sexy was definitely not the word I was looking for. I have to say, I love the poster. Mac's goofy hat doesn't even bother me. It has everything in a final Indy poster. Indy, the bad guy(s)/girl, the allies, and some action shot. Bring on the hi-res poster. May cannot come fast enough.

Indy_Chic

foreignerfred said:
I love the sight of Indy running like heck away from a horde of angry natives! Just great!

Oh yeah! It brings back good old memories. ;)

Also that crystal skull in this poster looks even more menacing. :eek:

xVendetta17x

I knew there was going to be another one!
It's looking good
I think Irina looks kind of asian, but that could just be due to the low-res

foreignerfred

This is definitely not a GRIPE, but I think one reason I like the Temple of Doom poster so much is because it looks like a candid shot of Indy genuinely reacting to something perilous during his adventure.

Indy's obvious portrait-like poses in the Raiders, LC, and now KOTCS posters are DEFINITELY COOL, but I guess I was hoping for a TOD Indy facial expression.

Great poster! Keep the Indy action coming Paramount!

-Ff

sarah navarro

ahh.jpg

im in love with it i cant wait to get i like it better than the first poster and itts hanging in my room right now i wish this one could be next to it:D :D :D

sarah navarro

i like how all the Narzca warriors are chasing him just like the Hovitoes:whip:

and theres a python right next to indys head,when and where can we get this?!!?!:D

foreignerfred

Maybe.Not Today said:
Wow, that is awesome! Wish Karen was a little more prominent though..whats marion doing hidden down in the corner? :(

Looks like she's getting the Sallah treatment from the LC poster!

Avilos

Marion's head is exactly the same size as all the other characters but Indy's. Even Blanchett and Leboeuf are in the same scale but you just see some of their bodies too. So I don't think Karen Allen is being slighted at all.

Spent the last hour battling both LAN and Wireless (still can't get the damn thing to read the wireless despite the Strong single) only to find this.

Makes the irritation almost worth the while. Beautiful artwork.

No Ticket

amsel_raiders_of_the_lost_ark82.jpg

indiana_jones_and_the_temple_of_doom_ver3.jpg

TheLastCrusade.jpg

indianjonesfullposter.jpg

2008!!

... I just thought they should all be together for some reason. I have to say, I think that poster looks GREAT!! Gets me really excited!! (y)

Avilos

ResidentAlien said:
Spent the last hour battling both LAN and Wireless (still can't get the damn thing to read the wireless despite the Strong single) only to find this.

Makes the irritation almost worth the while. Beautiful artwork.

I am glad you like it! I genuinely mean that to. I am not being sarcastic. (y)

Burke

Indy's face looks a bit "swollen" on the right side (his left) in that poster. Just looks odd to me.