Last Crusade

Blackadder

Anyone know some program that i can play LC? I tried with scumm but it seems that scumm cant run it. I downloaded LC and it contains 5 folders with LFL files.

Blackadder said:
Anyone know some program that i can play LC? I tried with scumm but it seems that scumm cant run it. I downloaded LC and it contains 5 folders with LFL files.

You got had.

The Adventure game has 99 LFL files, 1 SDI, 4 Disc.ID files and 1 exe. And they (at least as it's set-up for me) are all in 1 directory. No sub-directories.

Blackadder said:
I have 1-99 LFL files and exe file. U run it normaly with scumm?

If you have the 99 LFLs, the exe and the 5 other files I mentioned, try putting them in the same directory and then load it into SCUMM.

Blackadder

metalinvader said:
Do yourself a favor Blackadder and stay away from the Action game!!!
why? :D

ResidentAlien said:
If you have the 99 LFLs, the exe and the 5 other files I mentioned, try putting them in the same directory and then load it into SCUMM.
hmm looks like i dont have the other 5 files , is there anyway u could send them Resident?

metalinvader

Blackadder,The action game is TERRIBLE!! Not an exageration either.If you must play it,Play the Sega Genesis version.It's the best out of the bunch and that is saying something!

THe Adventure game is really good though.I used to play the game all the time after school,A staple from my childhood! Shame they don't makes game like that anymore.

Blackadder

metalinvader said:
Blackadder,The action game is TERRIBLE!! Not an exageration either.If you must play it,Play the Sega Genesis version.It's the best out of the bunch and that is saying something!

THe Adventure game is really good though.I used to play the game all the time after school,A staple from my childhood! Shame they don't makes game like that anymore.
Yea i meant the Adventure game , the one i posted above on wikipedia. :)

Finn

Staff member
Okay, so now that we all think you do have the right game, would you please tell us the OS you're running on so we can continue pinpointing the problem of not running in ScummVM, which it should.

Blackadder

Problem solved , dont have to use Scumm , looks like i missed some files , but fortunetly i was able to find them. Ty for help guys and ResidentAlien for telling me the files , i owe u one (y)

@Atilla , yes thought metalinvader was thinking that i wanted to run the arcade game, my mistake.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Blackadder said:
@Atilla , yes thought metalinvader was thinking that i wanted to run the arcade game, my mistake.

I was a bit harsh in that previous post - I just have this thing about clarity that leads to my being a bit of an ass when I'm under some stress. Apologies.

I'll back up what he said though; the action game is worth little more than trying it out, and with how obnoxious the first level is, you'll never get to the more interesting parts.

The adventure game is well worth your time, however. Have you played Fate of Atlantis?