3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.png

7-1.jpg

indyclone25

orderred my copies of both books from amazon yesterday and got them today!!!so awesome , not alot of new pics but a good selection tho.young kids should enjoy theses very much .

Plaristes

I finally got my own copies of these. I expected them to be nothing more than some simplistic text accompanied by pics from the films we've all seen hundreds of times before, so I was pleasantly surprised by how many pics from Young Indy there are. :D

Crack that whip

Plaristes said:
I finally got my own copies of these. I expected them to be nothing more than some simplistic text accompanied by pics from the films we've all seen hundreds of times before, so I was pleasantly surprised by how many pics from Young Indy there are. :D

I thought the same thing! :D

Ok, I know I'm reviving an old thread with no real "new" information, but I just wanted to express my delighted surprise at the content of these. I was just in a Barnes & Noble this weekend and went to the kids' section looking for LEGO items, and happened to notice these; I remember seeing older discussions of them here back before they were released, but as they were clearly intended for very young children I didn't think they'd interest me much, and kind of forgot about them. Finally picking them up in the store and flipping through them, though, was a revelation - there are quite a few photos from the TV show alongside the ones from the four films in the latter two books.

I absolutely love it when Indy merchandise takes a more comprehensive view of the overall franchise and treats both the show and the movies together - it may seem like a small thing, but so few items do. This one thing (plus the presence of some less-commonly-seen images here and there) has compelled me to get the books...