putting words in their mouth

Insomniac

Probably to much too work with but try this.

tiger-harrison-ford_677765n.jpg

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
You can make a bong out of anything...

Love the look of the little girl on his right, "what's a bong?"

LMAO!!!!! oh poor Harrison, had to have that put in his mouth lol

Do this one!!

hillary_obama.jpg

Last edited:
ronicle said:

Air Fair to Atlanta and Hotel... cost:$600
Tickets to the Democratic Debates on CNN... cost: $650
Watching Hilary rake Barrack Obama over the coals regarding his smoking habit...cost: RJ Reynolds donations $10 Million
The look on everybody's face after they open the 8X10 Glossy of Bill and Monica sharing a cigar...Priceless

...and now the candidates will have two minutes to gas each other out. You will be rated on quantity, volume, length and tone...IF you make it to the two minute mark. Begin!

or...

I was asking IF you were pulling your answers out of your ass...

Last edited:

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
...and now the candidates will have two minutes to gas each other out. You will be rated on quantity, volume, length and tone...IF you make it to the two minute mark. Begin!

or...

I was asking IF you were pulling your answers out of your ass...

Oh my face hurts now from laughing LMAO!! Rocket how do you come with this stuff so quick!!:cool: :hat:

ronicle said:
Oh my face hurts now from laughing LMAO!! Rocket how do you come with this stuff so quick!!:cool: :hat:

That was easy! What do you think of the edit...?

Watching Hilary rake Barrack Obama over the coals regarding his smoking habit...cost: RJ Reynolds donations $10 Million
The look on everybody's face after they open the 8X10 Glossy of Bill and Monica sharing a cigar...Priceless

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
That was easy! What do you think of the edit...?

PURE gold, that's all I can say LOL :hat:

Finn

Staff member
ronicle said:
Senators... I asked you to describe, not demonstrate, your first action upon hearing of a major terrorist attack on the U.S. soil. We will now take a short break so that you can change your underwear. And somebody please open a window...

Robyn

Finn said:
Senators... I asked you to describe, not demonstrate, your first action upon hearing of a major terrorist attack on the U.S. soil. We will now take a short break so that you can change your underwear. And somebody please open a window...

THAT was perfect Finn! Loved it LOL(y)

Team Indy

Here's a caption for Ronicle's most recent picture:

Hillary: Whoa, is it really that big? I'm impressed. I'm edging away due to the size of the thing! Good grief!
Obama: (sigh) The things I put up with...

indy_t16.jpg

Team Indy

ronicle said:
anybody got anything for this one? LOL

610.jpg

Harrison: No, Karen, I'm in a relationship, remember?
Karen: But, Harry, I love you.
Shia (thinking): I see what you did there.

Lucas: Look at the beautiful scenery, Steve. Isn't it grand?
Spielberg: I'm looking at something better. Speaking of you, how about you come to my place tonight and we'll have some... intelligent conversations?

Robyn

Harrison: "Karen, why don't you stand next to these two for awhile? They're startin to freak me out.."

610.jpg

ronicle said:
Harrison: "Karen, why don't you stand next to these two for awhile? They're startin to freak me out.."
Good one...Here's another inspired by yours: Oh Jeeze, he's telling the I got the girl story again!

610.jpg

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
Good one...Here's another inspired by yours: Oh Jeeze, he's telling the I got the girl story again!

LOL!! I'm gonna see if I can find some more pics for you guys to do! (y)

JCC1004

Eww! I thought that was Elsa, not that old colonel!
Sallah looking through a hotel bathroom window.