What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Lambonius said:
Harrison's face is starting to remind me of melted cheese slipping off of a slice of pizza.

Little friendly safety tip pal, don't come on a Harrison Ford fan site and start posting nasty **** about the great man, you will end up with your head on a spike.

Just a bit of friendly advise my friend.

Good day.:hat:

IAdventurer01

Lambonius said:
Harrison's face is starting to remind me of melted cheese slipping off of a slice of pizza.

What are you talking about!? He looks fine! If he was looking into the ark, he'd only be in the first few frames of his face melting. :p

Finn

Staff member
Túrin Turambar said:
Little friendly safety tip pal, don't come on a Harrison Ford fan site and start posting nasty **** about the great man, you will end up with your head on a spike.
Aaaand... who died and made you a mod?

Besides, spikes are sooooo 1935.

Finn

Staff member
Hmm... no, wait. You're right. This is not a Harrison Ford fan site.

'Tis a Harrison Ford fetish site.

Finn

Staff member
Attila the Professor said:
We have spent a lot of time on a video of him being whipped by a woman in leather.
And even longer on the man himself in leather, using the whip.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Gear said:
Does this make this a Neo Nazi site, as well?

In leather.

No, but people will willfully misinterpret anything given the opportunity.

Speaking of, wonder how that deal Ford made to trade Star Wars for Indy V is going...

Attila the Professor said:
No, but people will willfully misinterpret anything given the opportunity.

Speaking of, wonder how that deal Ford made to trade Star Wars for Indy V is going...

You don't believe me that's fine, but Harry is intelligent enough to know how the greedy movie business works, especially the mafia empire that is Disney, so he decided to play it there way, they needed to do all it took to get him for Star wars
7, so what do they do...?

When Harrison says ok ill do Star Wars 7 but only if full agreement is signed for me to get one last Indy. What do they do..?? It's a business...and he's a business Man.!!

Also he's in great shape he drove down to have a meeting with Steven that was March, he stayed all night, he needs his help with it.

Harrison as insisted on his enthusiasm for one last adventure and every opportunity.

So you decide hey..?

IndyForever

Túrin Turambar said:
You don't believe me that's fine, but Harry is intelligent enough to know how the greedy movie business works, especially the mafia empire that is Disney, so he decided to play it there way, they needed to do all it took to get him for Star wars
7, so what do they do...?

When Harrison says ok ill do Star Wars 7 but only if full agreement is signed for me to get one last Indy. What do they do..?? It's a business...and he's a business Man.!!

Also he's in great shape he drove down to have a meeting with Steven that was March, he stayed all night, he needs his help with it.

Harrison as insisted on his enthusiasm for one last adventure and every opportunity.

So you decide hey..?
+ 1 (y)

Harrison has all the cards as well he could have claimed a LOT of money for his dreadul onset accident.

I think the people who run Disney (Iger + Horn) are grateful that Harrison downplayed this accident he could have quit EP7 there & then costing them a LOT of money but as he has the Indy 5 contract/agreement Harrison is patient to wait for Spielberg/Lucas to come up with something Disney will provide the budget for :gun:

Dr. Gonzo

IndyForever said:
Harrison has all the cards as well he could have claimed a LOT of money for his dreadul onset accident.

I refer you back to post #602 in this very thread.

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=559393&postcount=602

Harrison Ford was intoxicated when he was injured on-set, he could not claim insurance as a result, Kathleen Kennedy had words with him when he returned to set

and as for this...
IndyForever said:
I think the people who run Disney (Iger + Horn) are grateful that Harrison downplayed this accident he could have quit EP7 there & then costing them a LOT of money
this is just completely wrong.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Gonzo said:
I refer you back to post #602
The intoxication rumor is just that. Whether the film is over budget or behind schedule now is unknown. Effects work might have been delayed anyway due to reshoots.
A large segment of the Millennium Falcon came loose and landed on the actor, breaking his leg. Abrams [said] he strained so hard trying to lift the door off Ford that he ended up rupturing a vertebrae and had to wear a back brace.

"We all realized this was this greatest gift to the movie, and I would think that any filmmaker would say, 'If I could get a break after a month of shooting, for a few weeks, to recalibrate, I would take it.'" It gave Abrams and Kasdan time to rewrite some upcoming scenes, and reshoot some footage that they weren?t happy with.
If it's a hit and well received and sells toys I think any fault on Ford's part will be forgiven. Abrams would be especially supportive because he sounds like a stressed student who was given a month's extension on his thesis.

Finn

Staff member
Moedred said:
If it's a hit and well received and sells toys I think any fault on Ford's part will be forgiven. Abrams would be especially supportive because he sounds like a stressed student who was given a month's extension on his thesis.
Either way, it doesn't add an ounce of gravitas towards this "Ford strong-armed Disney into Indy 5" theory.