Above Top Secret

indy34

Have any of you been on this site it is absolutely hilarious what these people come up with(y) http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
If you went on the site and made up a story about aliens and government cover ups they would believe it. But there are people who do have a brain stem and they try to explain to these guys that what the person is saying is a load of crap:p One person believed that the summer holidays were a conspiracy too dumb down kids by not going to school:rolleyes:
Seriously go check it out it's good for a laugh(y)

Gear

The reason I first registered at that site was largely because of their alternative news, but the other subjects discussed there interest me too.

I was always told growing up that there was a grain of truth in every story. I've also heard people say that if society knew the truth behind our every day life, they would be horrified. I don't claim to know what the grand scheme is, but I see myself as someone who sees the puzzle pieces on the table and accepts that there is a larger picture.

Most people who bash conspiracy theorists are the same lot who watch Bill O'Reilly. :rolleyes:

Nurhachi1991

indy34 said:
Have any of you been on this site it is absolutely hilarious what these people come up with(y) http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
If you went on the site and made up a story about aliens and government cover ups they would believe it. But there are people who do have a brain stem and they try to explain to these guys that what the person is saying is a load of crap:p One person believed that the summer holidays were a conspiracy too dumb down kids by not going to school:rolleyes:
Seriously go check it out it's good for a laugh(y)

I think this site needs to be examined by top men............... Top men

indy34

gear guardian said:
A [U.S.] propaganda catapult.
Oh:p
I guess I am bashing them but it's because alot of the conspiracies are so outrageously stupid and unbelievable that its funny and scary(that people believe them) at the same time.

Muttette

Very scary people... but the worst of it is we know governments have lied to and taken very big liberties with people in the past and there's absolutely no reason for them to stop now... :<

Indy's brother

What's really scary is that these people are still allowed to vote. That "dark sucker" article had so much wrong with it, I don't even know where to start. It's amazing to me that the guy who wrote it had enough brain power to actually type it. I'm no genius, but,...wow.

Gear

Who's really the idiot? The man who blindly follows, or the man who stops and questions?

Indy's brother

I guess I'm an idiot for reading that guy's theory. I could have been doing something better with my time, like trying to figure out if my dog is crapping in the yard, or if the crap is really excreting the dog. Or trying to figure out if my fingernails and hair are really growing, or if the universe is somehow shrinking everything else.

indy34

gear guardian said:
Who's really the idiot? The man who blindly follows, or the man who stops and questions?
I know what your saying and I do question but theres reasonable questioning and theres stupid questioning.