What would happen if...

Col. Detritch

Indy and Shorty would have used Willie instead!

What if Mac had stayed in the tent and he, Irina and Dovcenco had sung a song together?
:hat:

Team Indy

Irina: What songs can you sing?
Mac: I can yodel.
Dovchenko: (facepalm)
Mac: YODEL-EH-HEE-HOO!

(glass breaks)

Irina: ...Remind me to never go through with one of your plans again.
Mac: Yes, madam.

What if Indiana Jones came face-to-face with Mrs. O'Leary's cow?

DoomTown

Can you say "New leather jacket"??? :)

What would happen if the contents of the box in Hangar 51 WEREN'T magnetic??? (Can't wait to hear answers for this one...lol) :sick:

Montana Smith

DoomTown said:
Can you say "New leather jacket"??? :)

What would happen if the contents of the box in Hangar 51 WEREN'T magnetic??? (Can't wait to hear answers for this one...lol) :sick:

The rest of the film would be spent opening every crate in the warehouse. There would be no time for the fridge, the swinging monkeys,or the waterfalls. Some fans might think that was an improvement, but on balance, I'm glad the skull was magnetic!

Goodeknight

Montana Smith said:
The rest of the film would be spent opening every crate in the warehouse. There would be no time for the fridge, the swinging monkeys,or the waterfalls.

Maybe one of the crates would have had a good plot inside!

What would happen if Short Round got killed in the mines or somewhere else while tagging along with his new, whip-carrying, adventurous foster father?

Team Indy

Then Lucas and Spielberg would've had to create a son for Marion so both of them could... oh, wait.

Actually, I don't think it would've mattered. No one saw him after TOD, anyway.

Anyway! What if Indy looked you straight in the eye, and said, "I want money. Give it to me now!" and struck his whip?

XanaduEli

What would happen if instead of punching Indy, Donovan also kissed him and said "that is how we Germans say goodbye"

DoomTown

Indy would tell him "Leave me alone...I don't like fast men!". ;)

What would happen if Sallah fought the German Mechanic instead???

Last edited:

Sharkey

DoomTown said:
Indy would tell him "Leave me alone...I don't like fast men!". ;)

What would happen if Sallah fought the German Mechanic instead???
People would be calling it a homage to Abbot and Costello, or The Three Stooges.

What would happen if they announced Indy V today?

Montana Smith

Sharkey said:
People would be calling it a homage to Abbot and Costello, or The Three Stooges.

What would happen if they announced Indy V today?

We'd all believe it was a hoax!

What would happen if they announced there would be no Indy V? :eek:

DoomTown

Montana Smith said:
We'd all believe it was a hoax!

What would happen if they announced there would be no Indy V? :eek:

Hopefully it WOULD be a hoax!!! :)

What would happen if Indy had actually saved the chief Thuggee guard from the rock crusher?

harvey

They would have become best friends and saved the day together...like Chunk and Sloth.

What if Indy HAD left the grail diary at home...just like his father wanted him to do?

DoomTown

harvey7297 said:
They would have become best friends and saved the day together...like Chunk and Sloth.

What if Indy HAD left the grail diary at home...just like his father wanted him to do?

Then everyone would have died when they got to the Breath of God, since Henry Sr. forgot all about the traps. ;)

What would happen if Indy got caught stealing that flower for Elsa at the pier?

Montana Smith

DoomTown said:
Then everyone would have died when they got to the Breath of God, since Henry Sr. forgot all about the traps. ;)

What would happen if Indy got caught stealing that flower for Elsa at the pier?

He would have used his Casanova charm on the flower girl (it was a girl, wasn't it? ;)) and then turned his attentions back to Elsa...

What would happen if Indy met Ian Fleming in the 1950s?

DoomTown

Montana Smith said:
He would have used his Casanova charm on the flower girl (it was a girl, wasn't it? ;)) and then turned his attentions back to Elsa...

What would happen if Indy met Ian Fleming in the 1950s?

I really feel that they could have "Bonded". ;)

What would happen if Satipo asked for Indy's HAT instead of the idol???

Montana Smith

DoomTown said:
I really feel that they could have "Bonded". ;)

What would happen if Satipo asked for Indy's HAT instead of the idol???

The hat would have come back across the chasm, complete with Satipo and the whip!

What would have happened if Indy had found the Millennium Falcon at Akator?

DoomTown

Montana Smith said:
The hat would have come back across the chasm, complete with Satipo and the whip!

What would have happened if Indy had found the Millennium Falcon at Akator?

Mac would have said "What IS that?" , and Indy would have replied ,"You've never HEARD of the Millennium Falcon???"

What would have happened if Marion DID escape into the desert?