A Year in Review 09

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
He has not approved the traveling budget yet.

Forgive me for being dense, but when did this start? Obama must approve of my traveling budget before I can travel? Does he decide how much my airfare will be?
I don't understand. Please enlighten me.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Forgive me for being dense, but when did this start? Obama must approve of my traveling budget before I can travel? Does he decide how much my airfare will be?
I don't understand. Please enlighten me.
Uh my dad says I can't talk about that. He says shut up.

Montana Smith

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Uh, excuse me?
And, I am supposed to listen to your dad? Hardly...

I think she means she has to shut up, not you, Lonsome. (Well, maybe?)

It's all becoming clear now. Mr. Obama is taking IndyWolf on holiday to Japan, but he hasn't decided what his budget is, so he doesn't know whether to book with a first class airline, or to take Lao Che's budget airline (a life raft is an optional, but recommended, extra).

The Drifter

Montana Smith said:
I think she means she has to shut up, not you, Lonsome. (Well, maybe?)

It's all becoming clear now. Mr. Obama is taking IndyWolf on holiday to Japan, but he hasn't decided what his budget is, so he doesn't know whether to book with a first class airline, or to take Lao Che's budget airline (a life raft is an optional, but recommended, extra).

Yeah, that's most likely what she meant. It's hard to read into people's meaning sometimes.
And, Obama could quit being cheap and invite her on Air Force One.

Montana Smith

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Yeah, that's most likely what she meant. It's hard to read into people's meaning sometimes.

Some people are more difficult to read than others! ;)

Lonsome_Drifter said:
And, Obama could quit being cheap and invite her on Air Force One.

Apparently Air Force One has already been booked by the Taliban for their annual pilgrimage to Disney World.

lao che & sons

DocWhiskey said:
I'm tellin' you, 2010 will bring Crab People.

2qwq7fa.jpg

Crab People. Look like crab. Talk like people.

Crab People.

I knew it! And everybody thought I was crazy but I wasn't I wasn't crazy at all:eek: :D :p :rolleyes: :confused: :dead: :dead:

Difter I would never tell u to shut up at least I hope not :eek:

All you guys need to know is we will be going to Japan soon.

Anyway did anyone see the farewell report on the nightly news? Happy New Year to everyone on the Raven and to there families!

Peru1936

IndyWolf15 said:
All you guys need to know is we will be going to Japan soon.

Japan is awesome.

Happy New Year, Raveners. All the best for a peaceful and prosperous 2010.

Nurhachi1991

Let the midnight special shine the light on me. Let the midnight speeeeeeecccciaaaaal shine the light on me

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh crab people

Japan, as in the land of the Rising Sun? Maybe they're talking about the capital of Wakasa Province.

Let's hope life does not imitate "art" and she's not the victim of a "Joe Dirt" plotline.

Agent Crab

I'm Japanese decent. I seriously hope these two kids don't think Japan is all about anime and video games.

and it's True, Doc! I am a Crab!

Well we are in 2010 and we are all alive! My first day of New Years is terrible! Hope you guys are HAVING A AWESOME NEW YEARS!

BTW going to Tokyo Japan and of course I know Japan is not about anime and video games!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

The_Raiders

Happy New Years everone. For me the only thing different about a new year is I'll just be writing a different number on my school papers :rolleyes: