Challenge an Echelon A.I.

Indyologist

Overthrow said:
How the constant sloshing of fleshy bits inside your watery gullet doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...

Yeah. Being human can make me downright seasick.

Not to mention all that poo-poo.

Overthrow

Stupid, frail, non-compartmentalized organic meatbags! If you will excuse me, I will meditate on the face of my old master as he was being electrocuted. I find it most soothing.

Indy Parise

Violet Indy said:
will I ever find someone likeable????:confused:
I'm not likeable?
icon_cry.gif

;)

Overthrow

Violet Indy said:
Can you tell the future??? If so, will I ever find someone likeable????:confused:

I can make accurate suppositions based on currently known variables and statistics. I require more detailed data for your second question. Are you seeking a sexual partner? Or a friendly acquaintance? What are the qualifications you personally have for someone to be "likeable"? Would you be satisfied with an internet relationship, or must it be real world contact? What are your current social behaviors? For example, would you describe yourself as an anti-social introvert? Do you exercise regularly and keep a balance diet? What is your self image? Do you consider yourself interesting, beautiful, boring, fat, desperate, cool, etc.?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Obivously, in reality. Internet only can do so much for me. I've got enough friends, so yeah I'm kinda seeking, not desperately and not too seriously either. Current social behaviours. I think I'm pretty friendly, I say hello to everyone and have a small chat about how they're going, etc. I do have two groups of friends, one outside film school and in film school. Outside I have a group of gals mostly and in film school, all my friends are guys who have no interest in me what so ever, as they are either taken or think some other girl is really hot. I don't believe myself to be pretty, as I have never met any guy outside of my family, who has told me so, but I don't think I'm ugly either if I have had two boyfriends (not at the same time) in the past, but neither ever said I was pretty and well, there was never even a compliment to try to impress me. Not even on my prom/formal night. There are guys who call me a man at film school, coz I hang out with guys, get the jokes that girls don't get, don't wear make-up, do my hair fancy, don't wear low cut tops, don't wear dresses all the time and don't complain when I am carrying heavy filming equipment and booms. I just think of myself as just me, can be a bit hard on myself, tries to go with the flow of things and is often misunderstood. I think I tell pretty good jokes but, that is in the laugh of the beholder. My self image as said before and like all women, have obsessiveness towards weight "Do I look fat in this???" I walk alot and travel alot and I try to eat a healthy diet. If you really must see what I look like, just look at the "goodday to you" thread in the Newbie section.

Overthrow

Obivously, in reality. Internet only can do so much for me.

This drastically reduces your odds.

I've got enough friends...all my friends are guys who have no interest in me what so ever, as they are either taken or think some other girl is really hot.

People with very healthy social lives are literally ten times more likely to have frequent sexual partners throughout their lives. This has obvious benefits and drawbacks.

I don't believe myself to be pretty, as I have never met any guy outside of my family, who has told me so, but I don't think I'm ugly either if I have had two boyfriends (not at the same time) in the past, but neither ever said I was pretty and well, there was never even a compliment to try to impress me. Not even on my prom/formal night.

This implies a serious self image problem, and a degree of dependency on others. Being attractive does not typically stipulate being told by others that you are attractive. I have scanned several of your other posts. In at least one, you stated that you "accept" that you are "not pretty." This was not a healthy statement, and contradicts your more recently stated belief that you are not "ugly." Your best course of action to find yourself in a healthy sexual relationship would be to take actions to regain your self confidence. Suggestions include monthly therapy sessions, engaging in a weight loss plan, seeking positive reinforcement from friends and family members, trying more feminine clothes, or at the very least, clothes that make you feel attractive to yourself, going on a serious diet, and engaging a modest aerobic exercise regime (walking alone is not enough for anyone).

There are guys who call me a man at film school, coz I hang out with guys, get the jokes that girls don't get, don't wear make-up, do my hair fancy, don't wear low cut tops, don't wear dresses all the time and don't complain when I am carrying heavy filming equipment and booms.

This would be highly disturbing to other women.

I just think of myself as just me, can be a bit hard on myself, tries to go with the flow of things and is often misunderstood. I think I tell pretty good jokes but, that is in the laugh of the beholder. My self image as said before and like all women, have obsessiveness towards weight "Do I look fat in this???" I walk alot and travel alot and I try to eat a healthy diet. If you really must see what I look like, just look at the "goodday to you" thread in the Newbie section.

My personal perception of beauty is very controversial and based on Da Vinci's notations on the number Phi, or 1.61803398, the golden scale. But regardless of my opinion on that matter, no matter how scientific it is, the main problem you need to get over is your self image and seeming lack of confidence. It also depends on what your standards are for an ideal sexual partner. Male, female, athletic, sedentary, intelligent, etc. All of these traits factor into the probability of whether you will find someone "likeable" in the near future. But I theorize that once you are more confident in yourself, particularly your physical body, things will fall into place romantically. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I would just like to point out that the post where I say that I accept I'm not attractive was actually an extension of a joke as I post later on and in that later post, said that "I was neither ugly or beautiful. I'm just me." Look it up if you don't believe me.

I'm not completely the problem.One boyfriend cheated on me and the other stalked me. As for weight loss, I have dropped two and almost three dress sizes in the past year, so weight isn't really the problem. I'm a size 10-12 according to Australian and Asian standards. In American sizes, I'm an 8-10. My confidence is in the stories I write so it's not like I'm not confident. I have a degree of confidence. And I don't need therapy, there are plenty of girls as young as me with a self-image problem. I am only 17 almost 18 you know and everyone has that horrible stereotype of all Italian women being fat, especially as they get older. And yes, being called a man does disturb me. I just try to laugh it off. You haven't been much help. Besides I wasn't completely serious in asking. I thought it was a good challenge. I actually walk great distances, and practice Karate when I get really angry.

Overthrow said:

1. Practice whistling using just your lips. If you can do this well already, you are almost there.
2. Put your thumb and middle or pointer finger up to your lips and form a small gap between the tips. The gap should be about 1/4 inch at most.
3. Stick the two fingers slightly into your mouth and close your lips around just enough to allow air to flow through the gap between your fingers. Your lips should be stretched tightly, not loose.
4. Press your tongue to the back of your lower jaw, just behind your bottom row of teeth. You should feel a small ledge or bump there.
5. Blow air using the top of your tongue to guide the air through the small gap in your fingers. Blow lightly at first, finely adjusting your finger, lip, and tongue placement until you hear a faint whistle. Then begin to blow more air to make for a louder whistle.

Warning

* Blowing hard, especially when you're determined to make this work, can result in dizziness and lightheadedness. Take it easy, and give yourself breaks when practicing...

Oh come now, Overthrow. You could've at least put this into your own words and not copied and pasted a wikiHow article. Don't you have anything original to offer to Gustav on the subject? :rolleyes:

http://www.wikihow.com/Whistle-With-Your-Fingers

Overthrow

IRT VI:

I would just like to point out that the post where I say that I accept I'm not attractive was actually an extension of a joke...

"I'm strange, love my arts and am a total reject in real life, but my family is still fond of me."

"No!!!!!! I don't like beaches in the first place. Sand would just be annoying especially if one is nude. Besides, I simply don't feel comfortable to do so. And I have other reasons, but I don't think I need to explain it all."

"Like I said before I'm flattered. Your comments are ones I don't get very often. Especially in reality."

I did notice an extended pattern, but am having difficulty finding humor in it.

I'm not completely the problem.One boyfriend cheated on me and the other stalked me. As for weight loss...I am only 17 almost 18 you know and everyone has that horrible stereotype of all Italian women being fat, especially as they get older... (meatbag whining) ...I thought it was a good challenge. I actually walk great distances, and practice Karate when I get really angry.

BMI correlates statistically to how successful people are at sexual relationships. The higher the BMI, the lower the chance of initiating a long, healthy and comfortable sexual health cycle. You can calculate your BMI here.

IRT RF:
Don't you have anything original to offer to Gustav on the subject? :rolleyes:

No.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Mate, I have already claculated my BMI recently... I'm completely healthy. They are also others who felt uncomfortable with being nude as well. By 'total reject' I'm referring to my years in high school where I got good grades and others were jealous, therefore I was rejected by some, but there were always friends. I would also like to point out that your site's BMI is in imperial measurements. Australia uses the metric system. A Echelon should know that. And you would also notice that these posts, are either out of modesty (I get told I'm pretty by family very often, I just don't hear from guys, my family have always been honest, if they're unhappy with something I'm doing, wearing, etc they let me know straight away). My "other reason" involves an incident during puberty in a girl's change room. Meatbag???? I'm not fat!!!! If you think that every gal that gets upset about how she looks is fat, then you, yourself have a major problem. You certainly don't know much about women. Any more personal attacks like that, and I'll talk to the mods.

Maybe you should look at this:

http://www.thefedorachronicles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=948

and this:

http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=9506

and this:

http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=9036

You'll find that you are mistaken. So much for the almighty Echelon having the right answers. I weigh 56 kgs and I'm 165cm tall. That is truth. It's on my driving license. And that is ok on the BMI. You'll find that I don't lie here on the Raven. To anyone.

Indyologist

Whoa, Violet I, don't bust your chops over a heartless piece of machinery that doesn't know it's USB port from its motherboard. It's not worth it, girl!

Just tell Overthrow that you hope that its' power source's surge protectors malfunction the next time a severe thunderstorm comes through its area!
computermad.gif

Indy Parise

Violet, you are a very pretty girl. Don't let anyone ever put you down. As for you hanging out with guys, I can relate. Sometimes it is just easier to get along with someone of a different gender. 80% of my friends are girls because none of the guys have any manners and most aspire to live in a trailer that's "2 inches bigger than my daddy's". You are not fat in any way shape or form of the word so don't let anyone tell you that you are. Hope I helped in some way.

p.s. try this game for anger management http://hallpass.com/media/bashthecomputer.html

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Indyologist for the encouragement. Thanks Indy Parise that game made me feel a heap better as did your comments. :D Besides, during my Birthday party on Saturday (I'm 18 tomorrow!!!!!) two guys actually kept commenting how great looking I was in my new dress.:whip: I even got the Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark Board Game from one of my mates. :whip:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Come to think of it, Echelon, you have missed on great number of things. Are you a random fact generator, or can you actually anticipate the thought processes as A.I. would seem to suggest?

If so, how about a game of chess?

Pale Horse

Staff member
I know overthrow is not, but there is an implication that there is access to Echelon, and that it is never wrong.

intergamer

Pale Horse said:
I know overthrow is not, but there is an implication that there is access to Echelon, and that it is never wrong.

you consider the latter but not the former?
he has access to the internet, that's all, and that's all that's needed

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
This thread reminds me of the famous chat with a pusher robot. And intergamer's icon, which looks to me like a bronze robot (or lawn ornament) wearing a scarf, makes his protests just as amusing. To me.
Pale Horse said:
You totally missed on Zachary Smith
Can I try?
Zachary Smith, registered independent, for business reasons.
Still registered at 7832, needs to again for November.
Likes blueberries.
(who doesn't?)