A Very Harrison-ish picture of SPF

Raiders90

l691dc27ba485d357761886wy7.jpg

Indy~Annie

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's so adorable.:eek:

:D

i loves Patric! he's the best of being a little Indy!!(y)

havent seen any of his other movies just young Indy,but he did a great job! :)

oh and yes thats a very Harrison~ish picture;)

Crack that whip

Back in '99, when (some of) The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones first hit video along with remastered reissues of the feature films, I saw retail employees wearing buttons to promote the releases (like the ones seen pinned to Wal-Mart, Target, etc. drones' lapels for any other new release) with photos of both Flanery and Ford, and in the particular Flanery photo used on one of these, he actually looked quite a bit like Ford - just a quirk of the angle of the picture or something...

Raiders90

oliverjones18 said:
I'm still bothered by the hat it just doesn't look indy

Hats in the 1910s and 1920s, up till about 1925, didn't have the deep pinch that the hats of the 30s and 40s did. It would've looked out of place in that time period. I have pix from that time, and adds if you want proof. They had the same floopy, light pinch look of Young Indy's.

IndyFalco

If it's any consolation to you, The hats used in Young Indy Chronicles were all Herbert Johnson Fedoras. The same hat company that supplied hats for Raiders and Last Crusade

Dr. Wolfwood

Just to hijack this thread for a moment - at which point in the YIJC does young Indy receive the fedora from, eh, Fedora? I.e. at which point is the beginning of Last Crusade supposed to happen in the chronology of the Young Indy series?

raftailgunner

Dr. Wolfwood said:
Just to hijack this thread for a moment - at which point in the YIJC does young Indy receive the fedora from, eh, Fedora? I.e. at which point is the beginning of Last Crusade supposed to happen in the chronology of the Young Indy series?

Between Chapter 5: Journey of Radiance (1910) and Chapter 6: Spring Break Adventure (1916). The segment at the beginning of Last crusade is set in 1912

IkoJones

I think it's not the matter of pinch but of the heigth of the hat. In Spring Break Adventure his hat had much taller crown than in the latter episodes. I would rather ask if Indy decided to wear the hat that's been given to him by Fedora or just took some other with lower crown.

Anyway, it fits him and he look rough and smart and Harrison-ish :)

:hat: