emperor's tomb idea

gioA

don't know if anyone has but i was looking for a fan novelisation of this game and/or a video of just the cutscenes.
anyone done one or up for doing it?
my own skills are poor in these areas.
the main idea behind this was the star wars multimedia shadows of the empire which had game, soundtrack and book.

IndyBr

Don't know about Emperor's Tomb, but there is another member here at The Raven that is working on a novelisation of Fate of Atlantis, pretty cool as far as I remeber.
Maybe the closest you can get from it would be the Prima's Strategy Guide.

IndyJoey

I can do the compilation of cutscenes once i get a good computer. but i cant run the game on my netbook. And i could attempt a fan novelization... but it would be somewhat difficult considering all fights are different in that game...

IndyBr

gioA said:
the main idea behind this was the star wars multimedia shadows of the empire which had game, soundtrack and book.

I wonder... was the Soundtrack for Emperor's Tomb ever released?
It would be nice to have that since I love the music in the game.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
IndyBr said:

Lovely, Jumbly, Gov'nor. It ain't been released but my mate down the market can get you a "copy" but at a cost...YOUR SOUL!!!!!

del.jpg

IndyBr

JuniorJones said:
Lovely, Jumbly, Gov'nor. It ain't been released but my mate down the market can get you a "copy" but at a cost...YOUR SOUL!!!!!

del.jpg

Well... I guess it would be worth it, wouldn't it? :p

IndyJoey

IndyBr said:

You can go into the game files on a PC and take the music, copy it, and burn it onto a disk you know....

FoA to movie

I was trying there for a while to turn FoA into a CG movie on my own to post on Youtube for the fans. I was ripping the dialogue from the game with Scumm Revisited, using music from Emperor's Tomb, and creating the CG in Blender. I'm starting to get burned out though - what I really need is a team. Here are some screenshots if anybody's interested. The problem with turning it into a game is the copyright. Even a movie is a little, iffy. But I figure on Youtube, who cares.

77860262.jpg

77860243.jpg

77860175.jpg

77860176.jpg

77860180.jpg

IndyBr

IndyJoey said:
You can go into the game files on a PC and take the music, copy it, and burn it onto a disk you know....

I know, but I would love to have an original release. Uncharted 3 got a soundtrack release and it's pretty amazing.

Last edited: