Todd has "Bantu Wind" jackets

indyclone25

Incredible price! Our manufacturer's goof is your gain! These lambskin leather jackets arrived with a larger shoulder yoke than normal (that's why we named them "Bantu Wind" jackets. They look like the jacket in a photo of Harrison Ford sitting by the dockside next to the "Bantu Wind" freighter on the first day of filming "Raiders of the Lost Ark")

These lambskin jackets are very dark brown, very tough, and have great textured grain. At this price, they make the perfect jacket to beat to death. But now the catch...

The lambskin varies slightly in softness - even on the same piece. Some wrinkles will need a little water or rubbing alcohol to go away. There may be loose stitches here or there, and other small imperfections. We also have "seconds" that have small tears at the bottom of the handwarmer pockets - none larger than 1/2". If you have some patience and a needle, you can repair this yourself.

Also, a few are available with an insulated lining!

This is a great chance to get an Indiana Jones style leather jacket for a great price! Supply is extremely limited, sizes are Large, X large and XX Large only, no other sizes are available....so order now!

Due to the nature of this item, all sales are final.

99.95 for first quality and 79.95 for second quality great prices for the jackets!!!:D

Goodeknight

Wow! Great deal.

So, how many have you ordered so far, IndyClone?? I'm guessing two.

I'm tempted, but thinking I should just save up and get another custom from Wested.

I have a custom Wested Raiders in goat, but I'd also like to have a longer cut Temple of Doom in lamb. About $275.

Those discount jackets from Todd would be fantastic for people making movies. They could abuse the heck out of the jacket without much worry. At $79 it's practically disposable.

I placed an order for the Bantu wind jacket on Friday night, with the only pay option i could use being the "call-in credit card" (even though there arespaces on the order form for credit card #s and security codes?). Missed an email from them on saturday about their small window of office hours. Called in my info earlier this morning and all seemed fine. And then later this evening got an email about my order being refunded as the jackets are sold out. :(

Last edited:

Goodeknight

featofstrength said:
And then later this evening got an email about my order being refunded as the jackets are sold out. :(

Okay, IndyClone. Confess. You bought all of them didn't you?

"I don't care what size it is. I want them AALLLLL!"