Hello Everyone

Iacovos

:D Hello I am James and I am a big fan of the Indiana Jones movies. I have watched them since I was a little baby. I know a few people here such as KoiNoKyle and XanaduMel. Me and XanaduMel have been friends for round about five years now. My intrests include Drawing, Writing and Acting. So read my posts please and I will see you all later.

By Iacovos

XanaduEli

Iacovos said:
:D Hello I am James and I am a big fan of the Indiana Jones movies. I have watched them since I was a little baby. I know a few people here such as KoiNoKyle and XanaduMel. Me and XanaduMel have been friends for round about five years now. My intrests include Drawing, Writing and Acting. So read my posts please and I will see you all later.

By Iacovos

James! (y)

It's so good to see you on here. It's true we have been practically best friends since we were little kids.
I have also been watching Indiana Jones movies since I was a little baby, and I too, am a huge fan.

I absolutely love to write and draw. I have heard your story ideas and they are really good. you will be a great author. At the moment I am only writing down ideas for stories, but as soon as I am back at school , I can start actually writing them.

Anyway, Without trying to break the rule about back-chat,I do hope you post more often than Kyle does, I honesty do not think that he will be returning. (n)

Well Bye for now, And if you need any help with anything on the forums, Just ask. (y)