Eddie's gear w/photos

So I've finally gotten a place I hope can hold some photos. This is me and my wife from last year when we got married. Since we got married near Halloween we decided to have a Halloween party, and we dressed up as Indy and Marion. She insisted she had to have a white dress.

I got the jacket, pants and shirt from Wested. The bag is an original MkVII, though I left the original strap. I also have on Alden 405s. I had to make up a web belt, a cheap whip and the hat comes from Disney, though the hat does fit pretty well. I'm not sure where she got the dress.

019_7.jpg

together3.jpg

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
It looks like the Angel of Death got a hold of your "Marion" in the second pic...what gives with her eyes?:eek:

Great outfit! I'm thinking of doing Indy again this year.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Looks like the jacket has the infamous Demon Roll going on. Nice gear, might need some upgrading though. I would first update the fedora, then the bag strap and then the holster. Then perhaps get a better web belt and a real whip. It's a good start. ;) :whip:

Indy Benson

Nice gear, might need some upgrading though. I would first update the fedora, then the bag strap and then the holster. Then perhaps get a better web belt and a real whip. It's a good start

Ah, I think he looks great. Don't be some damn nit-picky. As long as he's identifiable as Indy, then he's done his job.

HovitosKing

Indy Benson said:
Ah, I think he looks great. Don't be some damn nit-picky. As long as he's identifiable as Indy, then he's done his job.

I agree. The gear looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics and taking a stroll through the temple of rudeness (VP).

LOL!

If I had tried to suggest a Costume Party Wedding (Especially an Indy Costume Party) to my wife, the wedding never woulda happened!

Good on ya Edward!

Married life rocks eh

(Personaly I don't see anywhere where VP was rude)

ClintonHammond said:
LOL!

If I had tried to suggest a Costume Party Wedding (Especially an Indy Costume Party) to my wife, the wedding never woulda happened!

Well we are a bit different. We got married in a swimming pool since that's where we met. As for the rest of the costume, I'm pretty happy with it, I don't have the money for a better whip, and the hat is good enough for me. Plus I really don't wear anything but the jacket and shoes very much.

"Well we are a bit different."

Try this for different... We used the closing theme music from The Muppet Show, complete with Statler & Waldorf as our recessional!

LOL