Your first film?

ExpeditionJones

What was the first film you recall seeing?

I quite distinctly remember my Dad taking me to see the Star Wars re-release of A New Hope when I was about 3 (probably closer to 4, since I don't know the exact date of the re-release). Shortly after, I saw Snow White.

loganbush

I know it was Lion King, but I clearly remember Toy Story.

It would have to be E.T.
I think...

Hey I saw that when it was re-released. I wish they did that with a lot of movies, just don't change anything.

Hawkeye

If I recall right, for me it was 'The Flintstones". I was in awe of that movie. It made a huge Flintstones fan of me. Now I collect merchandise from the show. Ahh, good times. :D

No Ticket

Batman (1989) and 101 Dalmatians whenever it was re-released are the earliest I can remember going to see.

Hawkeye said:
If I recall right, for me it was 'The Flintstones". I was in awe of that movie. It made a huge Flintstones fan of me. Now I collect merchandise from the show. Ahh, good times. :D

I remember losing a tooth while I was watching The Flintstones in the theater. haha.

UltimateManGod

If my parents are right, because I sure can't remember, my first theatre experience was a re-release of the animated 101 Dalmations in 1991. Still a classic too.

indyclone25

mine first movie i can remeber is peter pan --- not the very first time again --- back when they used to show the movie every ten years in the theater ---now they do that on dvd

Niteshade007

I'm not sure if it was my first, but I can distinctly remember falling asleep during The Little Mermaid in theaters. That came out in 1989, so I must have been a year old.

I also had to be taken out of the theater during Last Crusade, but I have no memories of that.