Indy Pins - a guide?

Hartmurmur

Sorry if this question is old news, but is there a definitive, comprehensive guide that shows all the Indy related pins and coins? I'm looking for a summary of anything and everything officially licensed, including Disney stuff.

Can anyone help?:D

Stoo

Hi, Hartmurmur. Welcome to The Raven! :hat:

Don't know of a comprehensive guide but here are two old threads about pins. (A lot of the photos & links are dead, however, they'll give you an idea of what's out there.)

Official Indy Pins?
Indy Disney Pins

Plus, WilliamBoyd8 is our resident coin expert. Not sure if he collects Indy ones, though.

JasonMa

As far as the Disney pins go my wife, who's a massive collector of Disney pins, uses PinPics.com for reference.

indy-lucas-50

Those came from Disneyland Paris and sadly, are among many Disney pins which have been faked at this point.

wow, really? i knew there were some fake ones from the Tokyo Indy ride, but I didn't realize Paris too. thanks for the heads-up.

As far as the Disney pins go my wife, who's a massive collector of Disney pins, uses PinPics.com for reference.

awesome. thanks for the reference and resource.

indy-lucas-50

yea, good call. i dug further. i see how easy it is to submit information and such. it's seems like they're the wikipedia of disney pins. i already saw a few pins that were incorrectly labeled as exclusives, chasers, etc.