Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

mutt willams

I have heard recently, that they are splitting the film harry potter and the deathly hallows, into 2 films!! i am slightly dissapointed because we will have to wait longer to see both productions, but at the same time i am very exited, becuase they cant skip anything like they did in films harry potter 4, 5, and probably the 6th. so we are probably going see everything that happens in the book, which should be really cool!!! what do yall think?

LostArk

That's exactly why they're splitting it into 2 movies. They don't want to exclude anything from the book. I'm not against this. I'd rather watching 2 complete movies than one movie that excludes a bunch of stuff from the book (OOTP anyone?).

Mrs_Fedora

mutt willams said:
I have heard recently, that they are splitting the film harry potter and the deathly hallows, into 2 films!! i am slightly dissapointed because we will have to wait longer to see both productions, but at the same time i am very exited, becuase they cant skip anything like they did in films harry potter 4, 5, and probably the 6th. so we are probably going see everything that happens in the book, which should be really cool!!! what do yall think?

Yes i heard the same. And it will probably happen also. The last book is just too thick to put it all in one movie. I mean, i'm reading the Order Of the Phoenix right now and they made one movie out of that really thick book. Lots of things are missing which were in the book and fans complained about it.
So i think they are doing a good job by making two movies, give every character some more space. And we get an extra HP movie! yay!

mutt willams

im not against this either, it will be very exiting to see everything! and to think, it took them this long to figure that out...

Montana_Jones

YAY!!!:sick:

Animootedspoiler.gif

The following has been copypasta'd...

"The final book in the series, and much more important than any other. This is because at least 100 characters died in this book, increasing the lulz potential tenfold. Naturally, spoilers were released days before the global release, and the trolls came out from their mothers' basements in full force to ruin everyone's fun. Here are those spoilers now, representing the ruination of Potterfags worldwide:

* Voldemort kills Burbage on pg. 12
* Hedwig gets fursecuted by an unnamed Death Eater on pg. 56
* George Weasley loses an ear
* Mad-Eye is shot in the face with a killing curse and falls off his broom, confirmed dead on pg. 78
* Ron cockblocks Harry on page 99.
* Scrimgeour is confirmed dead on pg. 159
* Wormtail becomes an hero when his own silver hand chokes him to death on pg. 471
* Ted Tonks (father of Nymphadora Tonks) dies
* Dobby gets shanked on pg. 476
* Snape gets bitten on the neck by Nagini, dies on pg. 658. Turns out he was good all along.
* Fred Weasley gets blown up, dies on pg. 637 (Percy cries like a *****)
* Harry is pwned by Voldemort on pg. 704
* Hangs out with Dumbledore, comes back to life on pg. 724
* Voldemort's own spell backfires on him (WHAT A ****ING NUB), unintentionally making him an hero on pg. 744
* Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 745
* The Sword of Griffindor can destroy Horcruxes.
* Ron Destroys the Locket.
* Hufflepuff's cup was in Gringotts.
* Ravenclaw's Crown was in the Room of Requirement.
* HARRY WAS THE LAST HORCRUX OMFG!!!
* Neville cuts off Nagini's head.
* Tonks and Lupin have a son.
* Bill and Fleur have a daughter.
* Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo.
* Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
* Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius
* The final lines are, "I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."
* Harry, a grossly fat middle-aged man who looks like Pruitt Taylor Vince, wakes in his cell at a psychiatric institution, discovering that the whole thing was only a dream, and begins to self-mutilate his forehead with a zig-zag cut."

My work here is done! Thank you and goodnight!:sleep:

Oh, and don't get butthurt either.

mutt willams

Montana_Jones said:

Animootedspoiler.gif

"The final book in the series, and much more important than any other. This is because at least 100 characters died in this book, increasing the lulz potential tenfold. Naturally, spoilers were released days before the global release, and the trolls came out from their mothers' basements in full force to ruin everyone's fun. Here are those spoilers now, representing the ruination of Potterfags worldwide:

* Mad-Eye is shot in the face with a killing curse and falls off his broom, confirmed dead on pg. 78
* Wormtail becomes an hero when his own silver hand chokes him to death on pg. 471
* Snape gets bitten on the neck by Nagini, dies on pg. 658. Turns out he was good all along.
* Voldemort's own spell backfires on him (WHAT A ****ING NUB), unintentionally making him an hero on pg. 744
* Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
* The final lines are, "I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."
* Harry, a grossly fat middle-aged man who looks like Pruitt Taylor Vince, wakes in his cell at a psychiatric institution, discovering that the whole thing was only a dream, and begins to self-mutilate his forehead with a zig-zag cut."

idiot! what about the people that havent read the book!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye

mutt willams said:
idiot! what about the people that havent read the book!!!!!!!!!!

He's doing that because he hates Harry Potter and all the fans. He gets his kicks out of being an ***hole. I would just ignore him. Acknowledging that he bothers you just gives him pleasure.

mutt willams

Hawkeye said:
He's doing that because he hates Harry Potter and all the fans. He gets his kicks out of being an ***hole. I would just ignore him. Acknowledging that he bothers you just gives him pleasure.

good advice, and good point

The Man

Hawkeye said:

Why the flagrant hatred of Rowling? Did she snub him for an autograph?

Montana_Jones

The Man said:
Why the flagrant hatred of Rowling? Did she snub him for an autograph?
I obviously don't care about it one way or the other.(y) So, Harry Potter-fags, I have grounds for spoilers whether you idiots like it or not. Nope, I'm not trolling, just voicing my displeasure for an overhyped and overpopular series. If you don't like my own opinion about the "series" I don't care, again.:sleep:

Montana_Jones

Montana_Jones said:

Animootedspoiler.gif

I said not to get butthurt about it.:rolleyes::sick:

The Man

Montana_Jones said:

Tell me that spoiler is bullsh!t. If not, it would represent the cop-out to cap all cop-outs...

Montana_Jones

The Man said:
Tell me that spoiler is bullsh!t. If not, it would represent the cop-out to cap all cop-outs...
No idea, I only copy pasted.:confused: Never read the books and only saw the first two films in cinemas. Not my cup of tea and I found them boring and tedious to sit through.

Montana_Jones

Hawkeye said:
No, it's bullsh!t. It's just his idea of a joke.
Nope, I didn't write it. Just copy and pasted it. I already mentioned I never read the books so how the hell am I supposed to know what happens in them besides copypasta'ing?
Not my joke in the first place.

AngieAki

Ignore Montana my friends, he is a loser who obviously has nothing better to do with his time.

Anyway, I heard from my dad that they decided not to do the split thing. IDK I will have to check out the leakycauldron later...