Happy Birthday to All

Finn

Staff member
IndyWolf15 said:
Finn when is your birthday?
Pardon my lack of tact, but I'd figure that any being with reasonable intellect was able to check the timestamps on the congratulatory messages.

Finn said:
Pardon my lack of tact, but I'd figure that any being with reasonable intellect was able to check the timestamps on the congratulatory messages.

OH i looked at you ID its July 1 sorry. :(:eek: um Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlivePoet

Happy birthday, Mitch. Just wanted to say I appreciated all your posts and updates last year regarding Indy 4's development. Your enthusiasm was catching and certainly didn't hurt the excitement over the spectacle. Here's to more of the same going into Indy 5. Cheers! :hat:

Now where has the smiley chugging a beer gone to...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday QB! :whip: Maybe you should fix your User CP coz your birthday isn't showing up on the bottom of the page (it's the 5th in my part of the world).

Btw, my 21st is in 3 days... :D

QBComics

I would, but there is no "Display Date of Birth." And seeing how I don't have any intentions of revealing my age, I just don't have it displayed.

And yes the 5th is my birthday. Happy almost B-day, Violet!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, it must need the birth year for it to work. Thanks for the almost b'day greeting. I see no one else bothered to post here (though at least, Indy Byrd was kind enough to send me a birthday PM)....:p

Stoo

Happy belated 21st B-Day, Violet!:D

frangipanis.jpg

Stoo

Wishing a Happy Birthday to our resident "Secret of the Incas" expert, Mr. James Byrne!

...and a belated Happy B-Day to Annie Jones (same day as my mom's)!:)

James Byrne

Stoo said:
Wishing a Happy Birthday to our resident "Secret of the Incas" expert, Mr. James Byrne!

...and a belated Happy B-Day to Annie Jones (same day as my mom's)!:)

Stoo, thanks for remembering my birthday, it was a nice surprise.