Death of the Monkey

Jay R. Zay

EvilDevo said:
...probably not as bad as youd feel witnessing an opening of the ark ceremony

probably it would've looked a little too weird if they had gathered all the bad guys from the movie at the opening ceremony, wouldn't it? ;)

satipo, the monkey, the cairo swordsman, the gangsters from nepal, all the nazi agents, the hovitos, the nazi boxer, ... all waiting there for the ark to kill them...:dead:

IndyBuff

I know some people feel sorry for the monkey, but I think he got what he deserved. That monkey made quite a bit of trouble, although I did think it was kind of funny that he wore a vest.:)

Just think, if he hadn't tried one of those dates Sallah may not have been able to save Indy, so at least he did something worthwhile.

Slagar

Indyologist said:
1.) Put him in one of those baskets that he betrayed Marion in, add a live grenade and run away.

2.) Shave his face to look like Hitler's (Okay, this wouldn't kill him, but it sure would be funny).

3.) Lock him in a dark room with Willie Scott. She'd hear him move around but wouldn't know what he is. Surely the screaming would burst his eardrums?
haha. Good one. :D

EvilDevo

Gustav said:
Or you could let Jason Beghe get ahold of him. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

what are you talking about?

Jay R. Zay said:
probably it would've looked a little too weird if they had gathered all the bad guys from the movie at the opening ceremony, wouldn't it?

it might look weird, but i think itd be a funny parody if somebody did that as a little fan film project... animated with flash or claymation or something

anywho
i find it sort of ironic/funny that the monkey is killed by his master

Gustav

I'm talking about an obscure little film directed by George Romero called Monkey Shines. Maybe you've heard of it.

Brooke Logan

Indyologist said:
Perhaps some of you feel that the monkey in ROTLA got off too easy when he died by eating a poisoned date. Given the facts that the little banana sucker betrayed a major character and is, um, pro-Nazi, how would YOU like to see him die? It can be in any way, shape, or form using any means from any time period, not just the 30's.

Let the carnage begin!

I felt sorry for the monkey. I see him as not knowing any better.

I'm an animal lover.:D

Montana Smith

Brooke Logan said:
I felt sorry for the monkey. I see him as not knowing any better.

I'm an animal lover.:D

Yay!

Poor ickle monkey wasn't an Evil Monkey!

7886027.gif

He was not actually evil, but was rather in a "bad place" in his life after he caught his wife in bed with another monkey. This caused him to become depressed, which ultimately resulted in him losing his job and his house, which is why he moved into the Monkey Man's closet.

He was trained to give the Hitlergruß by being repeatedly hit on the head, and became so confused he no longer knew what he was doing.

EvilMonkey.jpg

Was this his evil tormentor?

raiders-big.jpg

I Don Quixote

Like I said in another post, that monkey is EVIL. He had it coming to him.

Now let's see, creative ways to kill a monkey....
1)Let Lenny from Of Mice and Men have at 'em.*
2)Send him up into space and forget about him.

*I know, I know. Lenny was special and wouldn't mean to do it. But it would be effective. God, I feel so sorry for that guy.

Montana Smith

I said:
Like I said in another post, that monkey is EVIL. He had it coming to him.

Now let's see, creative ways to kill a monkey....
1)Let Lenny from Of Mice and Men have at 'em.*
2)Send him up into space and forget about him.

*I know, I know. Lenny was special and wouldn't mean to do it. But it would be effective. God, I feel so sorry for that guy.

Monkey see. Monkey do.

Monkey do doodoo. Monkey throw doodoo.

Orellana

I think that the owner of the monkey should keep better track of his pet. Now he might think twice before trying to poison the best archaeologist ever. Now down to the point, I think he should have been shoved in the tank's gun nozzle instead of the rock. ;) see LC