Stuffy This Locker Is!

I was on Youtube last night and a play through of FOA came up on my recommended videos. Being bored and having nothing better to do, I began to watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Fw5vTLlmo

2:27-- everyone's favorite pint-size Jedi master rears his green head-- in a locker! Whaaaat?! I've played this game countless times and I've never once seen that. Ever.

So I booted up my PC version. Nothing. I booted up my Mac version. Again, nil.

I looked at the comments and the guy claims in the comments that it's from "The Special Edition." Uh... what special edition? I have two different Talkie versions of this and neither have it.

Anyone?

indy dave

If you read more of the comments the you tube poster admits to editing it in there. I just started this game a few days ago for the first time ever. It's pretty cool!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Hmm....yeah, I've never seen that nor heard of it.

Aha! Here's our answer. Check out the comments on this one. In a different segment of Fate of Atlantis he notes:

Lonely Adventures said:
But i liked editing in subtle and some not so subtle effects into this one. Will eventually finish it.

Attila the Professor said:
Hmm....yeah, I've never seen that nor heard of it.

Aha! Here's our answer. Check out the comments on this one. In a different segment of Fate of Atlantis he notes:

Gah, good to know some are more observant than I.

Hmm-- yeah, I wish he'd leave it alone then. No need to mislead poor gullible saps (like myself).

indy dave said:
If you read more of the comments the you tube poster admits to editing it in there. I just started this game a few days ago for the first time ever. It's pretty cool!

Pretty cool is right. My favorite game-- I've yet to tire of it. Best Indy adventure outside of the movies.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ResidentAlien said:
Gah, good to know some are more observant than I.

Hmm-- yeah, I wish he'd leave it alone then. No need to mislead poor gullible saps (like myself).

He just seemed cagey in the comments on the Yoda one. Figured he might have said more elsewhere, or done a more obvious edit.

Like this one. Check out the 1:35 point.

Attila the Professor said:
He just seemed cagey in the comments on the Yoda one. Figured he might have said more elsewhere, or done a more obvious edit.

Like this one. Check out the 1:35 point.

I don't see what edit you could possibly be referring to...

:p