I miss watching Vhs

i miss Nickelodeon and Orange Soda

I miss Space Ghost,Zorak,and Brak

I miss my Dunkaroos and Fruit By The Foot

I miss my Nintendo Power magazines

I miss using cartridges rather than disks

i miss wanting to be Tony Hawk

i miss when hip hop was still good and not limited

i miss when i wanted to be like Mike (Jordan)

i miss when glow in the dark was cool

i miss Rufio,and saying the word bangarang

i miss when bright clothes were radical

i miss when WWF wasn't just the world wildlife fund

Agent Crab

When we didn't have Anime fans fapping off to fictional characters.

I miss when It was Fox Kids and it aired some of the best cartoons ever.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Better cartoons like X-Men, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahh Real Monsters, Rugrats.

Better TV shows like Sabrina:the Teenage Witch, Drew Carey, The Nanny, Ab-Fab, 'Allo 'Allo.

I was a kid.

Less computers which meant having to swap phone numbers to call your friends instead of writing an email or sending a text, which I think made people closer to each other more than now.

Catridges for video games, which were built to last unlike the consoles of today with CDs.

It was cheaper to live than now.

Some fashion is better than now in terms of practicality.

TheDarkCrusader

Damn do I miss the nineties. I was a kid through out that decade and became a teenager at the dawn of the new millennium.

Some of my favorite memories of the nineties:

Spending every summer at my grandparent's

Seeing the Star Wars re-releases on the big screen

Video games on Playstation and Nintendo 64 like Resident Evil 1 and 2, Goldeneye 007, and Duke Nukem

Every of Adam Sandler's movies from Billy Madison to Big Daddy

Saturday Night Live

Goosebumps

The Sega Channel

Agent Crab

The Sci Fi Channel Cartoon Quest.

They showed Transformers. Which was epic.

Final Fantasy VII.

Fox Kids.

Toonami when it started.

AlivePoet

Sonic the Hedgehog! :D And the classic Sega vs. Nintendo competition that kids today know nothing about, being too engrossed in the rubbish that is Microsoft and Sony.

And playing at the playground hasn't been so fun as of late.

Gear

What do I miss about the 1990s?

Jeff Goldblum. Luckily...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deppIzXmmY4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deppIzXmmY4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I could also discuss my childhood innocence, but I've yet to find that in Low Boring

Morning Bell

Great cartoons like Garfield and Friends, TMNT, Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, Darkwing Duck, and Rocko's Modern Life

Shows like Seinfeld, and The X-Files

Music. The 90s, in my opinion, was the finest musical decade with so many great artists and albums coming out at that time

Hans

the only good thing about the 90's was pearl jam and young indy. but the 90s stink:cool:

Morning Bell said:
Great cartoons like Garfield and Friends, TMNT, Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, Darkwing Duck, and Rocko's Modern Life

Shows like Seinfeld, and The X-Files

Music. The 90s, in my opinion, was the finest musical decade with so many great artists and albums coming out at that time

you got to be kidding me:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pale Horse

Staff member
I miss that in the 90's, people were looking ahead, for example: to the year 2000....or the 21st Century.

...now, we're just a society stuck in a time where all we can do is look back. It's tiring.

Have you people no hope. Are the best years of your life really....behind you?!?

Even more tragic, this is a message forum dominated by 20-30 year olds. <sigh>

Tyler Durden was right.