Ask a Stupid Indy Question, Get a Stupid Indy Answer

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
A: Vogel was secretly attracted to Indy and was turned on by the hetro kiss.

Q: What would Henry Snr think of Mutt, if he ever met him and found out that he was his grandson?

Dr. Gonzo

A: He would make him drink from one of the false grails :dead:

Q:would Indy profit from designing "satchels" for Fendi?

JCC1004

A: Yes because WWII gas mask bags are all the rage.

Q: Do you think Henry Sr. regrets the fact that he let his opportunity to hold the Cross of Coronado slip away?

AlivePoet

JCC1004 said:
A: Yes because WWII gas mask bags are all the rage.

Q: Do you think Henry Sr. regrets the fact that he let his opportunity to hold the Cross of Coronado slip away?

A: No, because he wasn't wearing his glasses and wouldn't've known what he was holding.

Q: Does Marcus have a romantic bone in his body?

Col. Detritch

Team Indy, about my last post, I was referring to the scene:
(Indy and Henry are sitting in the Zeppelin and Henry is cleaning his glasses)
Henry Sr: You know, sharing your adventures is an interesting experience!
Indy: That’s not all we shared, it’s disgraceful! You’re old enough to be her fa- grandfather!

Sorry I didn't clarify and sorry about the lateness of my reply!(y)

A: Tom Cruise taught him, of course!

Q: What if Irina, instead of sending Mac to trot off out of the tent, had accepted his invitation to sing a song?:hat:

JCC1004

A: Mac and Irina would have realized they make a good singing couple and then go off to sing in a barber shop

Q: What was Belloq's plan with the worthless watch he got for 10 dollars from a vendor on the street?

JCC1004

A: He want to give it to the hottest woman in Cairo hoping for a little action.

Q: What was Willie hoping to get in the Maharajah?

Sorry to answer my own question but this is my favorite game.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
A: Everything your average gold digger would want!

Q: Ok, Denham Elliot was gay in real life, so the question is: was Marcus Brody gay as well?

Indy's brother

A: He once got lost in his own museum. With another guy. For hours. Twice.

Q: How long did Indy's relationship with Willie last after the events of Temple of Doom?

JCC1004

A: The next morning. *innocent whistling*

Q: Can you highlight Henry Sr.'s life after riding into the sunset?

JCC1004

A: Mola Ram was interested in Marcus's high blood pressure and wanted to study his heart.

Q: Does Indy still go after women after he's married?

Team Indy

A: Yes, of course. How do you think Mutt was born?

Q: If the actor who played Marcus Brody was bisexual, then why isn't he still alive so I can dry-hump him?

Col. Detritch

A: Sure- Indy claims not to believe in the 'hockus- pockus' yet when the ark is opened he's ready enough to believe in its power. Enough so as to order Marion not to look at it because it instantly became dangerous!:p

Q: What if Marion didn't know the tree was below the cliff but instead intended to kill Indy, Mac, Mutt, Ox and herself (in the process) by speeding off?:hat:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
A: Then we would have been spared that stupid Roswell alien as well as the ridiculous "three times it drops", Ugha's who pose no threat and Mac's great triple agent joke. Doesn't sound that bad when you think about it..... Then they could have cut to the wedding and made the whole film one bad dream sequence, yay!!!

Q: Was Indy on drugs or was it all real in the Interior World novel?