Pictures!

Mutt Williams

Saw that the pics thread now locked. Don't know where to post this.

indykotcsvx7la3.jpg

Courtesy of http://indy4spoiler.blogia.com/

Last edited:

The Man

The old thread is locked? What happened...or need I ask? Those blasted movie cards...

The Man said:
The old thread is locked? What happened...or need I ask? Those blasted movie cards...

It was about 29 pages of pictures.... and 100 of arguing. The final post was a warning to knock off the arguing and to start a new New Pictures thread....

The Man

ResidentAlien said:
It was about 29 pages of pictures.... and 100 of arguing. The final post was a warning to knock off the arguing and to start a new New Pictures thread....

Balls! Bound to happen...

002fd6.jpg

....don't know if that's new (probably not). It was on the Indy4 spoiler site previously linked to in this thread.

...anyway, look at Indy's Bag! The strap is UNDER his jacket all the sudden. :)

TheLastCrusader

ResidentAlien said:
002fd6.jpg

...anyway, look at Indy's Bag! The strap is UNDER his jacket all the sudden. :)
I'm not so sure about that. Coincidentally there's shadow where the strap seems to go under the jacket, but it doesn't.

A_True_Believer

What a strange photo. The cemetary warrior doesn't look real; it looks like the action figure. There is also no movement blur around Indy that I can see, leading me to believe that this is a posed shot. And who the heck is the guy in shorts? That outfit seems too modern. Could this be a behind-the-scenes shot with Harrison practicing with his whip, and the man next to him is his trainer or a stunt coordinator?

Hedwig

Yeah, that could be a behind-the-scenes shot... It would be odd if in the middle of everything is a guy with quite modern clothes.

Hedwig

No, it doesn't, but I remember how in one point, people were like "OMG! The bag strap is on/under the jacket!"... But it doesn't matter.

scifiwolf

indykotcsvx7la3.jpg

I love how there are skulls and skeletons everywhere around and in the temple and cemetary. I'm also loving the color pallate of that picture. It looks like a really creepy deleted scene from Raiders.

nitzsche

All I can say about this is how excited I am KOTCS is going to have a lot of whip action. I was amazed that Jeffrey Boam couldn't come up with any good scenes for Indy to use his whip in LC. I can count two times and like Indy said, it was "kids play".

Looks like KOTCS is going to have a lot of swinging and a lot of attacking defending with the whip.

|ZiR|

nitzsche said:
All I can say about this is how excited I am KOTCS is going to have a lot of whip action. I was amazed that Jeffrey Boam couldn't come up with any good scenes for Indy to use his whip in LC. I can count two times and like Indy said, it was "kids play".

Looks like KOTCS is going to have a lot of swinging and a lot of attacking defending with the whip.

Wow. I never noticed the severe lack of whip action in LC, nor how much more whipping KotCS apparently has in store for us.

Thanks for bring that to my attention.

:whip: