Toy Release Date?

Merek Jones

I looked around and didn't see any threads on this, but does anyone have a clue when the action figures should come to places like Target or Walmart?? I asked at the toy department in my local Walmart and they said as soon as they finish with their module change that they will have more toys and action figures comming in. They are so slow at the moment that I am practically pulling out my hair. So if anyone knows anything, please let me know thanks. I have already been to the Indiana Jones srore and let me tell you, I am excited to see whats coming.

ChromiumBlue37

Hasbro stated last year that the Indiana Jones action figure toy line will debut in early May 2008 in stores.

It's been a LONG wait for all of us.

Next week's Toy Fair will provide a ton of new information, photos and relief for everyone!

KOTCS

I had read on another board that May 5th was the date and that Wal-Marts were going to do a big push for the line.

Billy Ray

Yeah, May is what I read as well. That's not to sa some things my trickle out before then.

If there is one thing I have learned collecting Star Wars stuff though, it is this, never trust the word of a store employee as far as when new stuff is coming. It's not that they intentionally are trying to mislead, it's just that they really (for the most part) don't know when certain items will be stocked. They don't know what figures are coming when or, in many cases, if they even have them in the store already. In the end, it's best to stay tuned to the forums and judge by what other people are finding and at what stores.

Merek Jones

May 5th. What a birthday present to me! :hat: My b-day is the 3rd. I am glad to hear that someone knows something about the figures. I appreciate it people. Can't wait to have them on my walls. (y)