Indiana Diet Coke TV SPOT

Bjorn Heimdall

Sorry for the Double post but I couldn't use the edit button.

Anyway, seen the ad and it's pretty funny. Just search for Indiana Jones Coke.

Funny though, There has been diet coke, coke light, Coke zero... All of which taste like s**t...:mad:

Niteshade007

Bjorn Heimdall said:
Funny though, There has been diet coke, coke light, Coke zero... All of which taste like s**t...

I like Diet Coke.

Yeah, the video is down, but I have seen it before. I really liked it, I thought it was interesting and must have been fun to shoot. But then again I've always wanted to be in an adventure film.

Adamwankenobi

Bjorn Heimdall said:
Funny though, There has been diet coke, coke light, Coke zero... All of which taste like s**t...:mad:

C2 was my favorite drink for a long time... until they stopped making it. :( I mean, I think my family would buy about ten twlve-packs a week of that drink. (y)

Merek Jones

Can someone email the link. The one that is on this thread has been removed. Thanks. I vaguely remember the commercial and like to see it again.

Insomniac

:mad: Man they took it off !!!:mad:"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" What's is that supposed to mean?:eek:

Merek Jones

The only thing I can think of is that somone important says they can't use it due to copyright issues, but even that does not make sense due to what is on the personal video providers.

drjones

You suppose a rep from Lucasfilm or one of the soft drink companies said, "take it down"? I mean, I suppose in a few months' time there might be a Dr. Pepper Indy ad for KOTCS or something. Just a thought. Sucks though, because I happen to like that old ad. Brings back memories. Wish it was on the DVDs. :(

eragon

I would like to view this, as I don't believe I have ever seen it, is there anywhere where I can view it? Or maybe get it burned onto a dvd?:confused:

fixer79

Darn, too late!
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation"
Gimme a break...

Maybe someone still has it on a fansite or something...

:(