Indiana Diet Coke TV SPOT

Abe Vayoda

Thanks for posting that. That's only reason I hated giving up my VHS tapes. I loved thgose oldsc ads. i don't know why they can't make 'em like that anymore. They were classy, and made me want to watch the movie. again and again. Advertisements these days look like a bunch of frat boys on acid trips. Blech, I hate the ads for lymon (some soft drink) that play in movie theatres.

That brought back a lot of great memories. Does anyone remember the diet coke ad for Batman 89? That was cool too. "He's usually in quite a rush".

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Ahhh, the memories...I've been looking for that clip for a while now. Thanks!

Here is Batman, btw:

IAdventurer01

That spot is so incredibly lame...

... but at the same time so great! It's a commercial I'd actually pay some attention too, that's for sure. :D

Lon

That's always an interesting commercial to watch. I have the original VHS tape with that on it but I got rid of my VCR years ago so I haven't been able to see it.

It's interesting that when the movie was in theaters Pepsi had all sorts of tie-ins but the video has a Diet Coke commercial.

Gustav

I actually remember that commercial. I think it was at the beginning of one of my old VHS tapes but I could be wrong. I remember the Batman spot at the beginning of my Batman VHS. They should have put it on the DVD as a special feature.

Indyologist

My stupid browser is telling me to download Flash to see the commerical, but I already HAVE flash, but I STILL can't see it. Funny. It worked last week...

Any other place on the web I could see the commercial?

Johan

Wow.... I actually remember it now after seeing it. 89' was a great year...Indy, and my favorite football team won

Indy_Chic

Ha ha ha ha!!!! I love that! Thats so awesome! (y)

The lady in the advertisement kind of looks like Willie Scott!

No Ticket

That was one of the most bad-ass, action-packed commercials I've ever seen. This is my first time (that I know of) to have seen it. I love the part where the camera pulls back as the floor is splitting apart and she falls in "elsa style," haha.

drjones

I remember that ad. I thought it was pretty neat. I agree, I wish that had been put on the Bonus Materials DVD. Perhaps on a future release?