Crystal Skull: "Great Indiana Jones Film" or "Greatest Indiana Jones Film"?

"Great Indiana Jones Film" or "Greatest Indiana Jones Film"?

• Great Indiana Jones Film

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Greatest Indiana Jones Film

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Ah, I get it...

...no, I don't.

Until a translation can be prepared, you'll just have to make do with this rubbish:

Armond White said:
Destiny resonates when one revisits the now-disappointing Raiders of the Lost Ark. It simply doesn?t move fast enough?either rhythmically or intellectually

Montana Smith said:
Until a translation can be prepared, you'll just have to make do with this rubbish:
Context would help with this unsettled feeling reading all that gives me...but I'm not convinced I could unravel it all.

Calling Crystal Skull "refined" is mind numbing, compounding and shattering that is "elegant"...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Context would help with this unsettled feeling reading all that gives me...but I'm not convinced I could unravel it all.

Calling Crystal Skull "refined" is mind numbing, compounding and shattering that is "elegant"...

It unravels like a ball of wool, leaving a mess all over the floor until the cat comes in and gets tangled in it.

He's making a case that can't reasonably be substantiated. As Lance and Deckard wrote earlier, Armond White is apparently intent on creating controversy.

Montana Smith said:
It unravels like a ball of wool, leaving a mess all over the floor until the cat comes in and gets tangled in it.

He's making a case that can't reasonably be substantiated. As Lance and Deckard wrote earlier, Armond White is apparently intent on creating controversy.

He doesn't even try! He makes proposals and statements, but doesn't support any of it.

It's a sanity test...we should administer it to new members to debunk or confirm.

The only right answer being F-off!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
He doesn't even try! He makes proposals and statements, but doesn't support any of it.

It's a sanity test...we should administer it to new members to debunk or confirm.

The only right answer being F-off!

It's poo on a stick.

Gear

Maybe Crystal Skull is the greatest Indiana Jones film. It's arguably created the greatest amount of controversy. The original trilogy made three decades ago have generated enough discussion to shake a stick at, but even that library from the three films together is being rivaled by CS, which is only four years old.