Dreams about Indiana Jones IV

loganbush

First i dreamed the entire movie. I mean two hours. It sucked. Last night I dreamt the first 30 min and it was amazing. Then I woke up and realized it would be a lot different.

Indy_Chic

Dr. Gonzo said:
I instinctively knew that indy chic would post something in this thread...
... however I thought it would be much different:D

LOL!:D The Indy/Harrison dreams that I've had are too embarassing for me to post here...:eek: ;)

Though I did dream about going to the theatre and when the "Indy IV" movie came on it was actually a cartoon and the storyline made no sense!:eek:

Matthew

I had a lot in the 90's and they had Marion, except closer to Raiders age, but we're not talking about that.

I had a couple I can't remember during filming which were kind of chaotic, reflecting the overwhelment. The last one I had was that it was weird and too video game like, felt like x-men, a nightmare!

stunrun

I had an Indy 4 dream the other week where i'd walk into the theater, sit down, opening creds roll, then Spielburg & Co pop up onscreen and say to the audience 'we fooled you!' - The End. LOL that hurt me alot!:eek:

The_Raiders

I can only remember for sure I had two. One I remeber Indy and Mutt in like New York working with gangstas, fighting the police, and then I huge explosion and there was a crator in the ground and Indy was the only one who lived and he had to crawl outa the crator, I don't remeber waht the other one was but in both dreams I rember thinking "THIS is the new Indy 4?!?"

Indy_Chic

The_Raiders said:
The words of Belloq "You know it's true, how nice" :p

Lol! How embarassing...:eek: :p

stunrun said:
I had an Indy 4 dream the other week where i'd walk into the theater, sit down, opening creds roll, then Spielburg & Co pop up onscreen and say to the audience 'we fooled you!' - The End. LOL that hurt me alot!:eek:

What a nightmare! Oh man, if that ever happened the fans won't be impressed at all...:dead:

DocWhiskey

Mine is WEIRD:

I had a dream a month or so back. It was daytime and me and my buds were hanging out in my garage for some reason. Then all of a sudden, Indiana Jones just walks around the corner and comes up to us and he's like, "What are you guys talkin' about?" And I get all excited and say, "Oh my gosh, Indiana Jones is at my house!" And Indy sort of smiles and...then he pees his pants. We're all confused and I'm like, "Indy, man, you're so old." Then me, my friends, and Indiana Jones start a conversation about peeing our pants and convince him that it's not embarrassing because he's Indiana Jones.

Yeah.

DocWhiskey

The_Raiders said:
Haha, don't worry I_C, :p man, Doc_Whiskey, sounds very very, different and I thought Indy working with gangstas was weird :eek:

Hahaha. You don't know the half of it, kid.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I've a couple of weird ones. I dreamt once that they updated the Forbidden Eye ride and it ended up looking like the Buzz Lightyear Ride and a ride from the Australian SeaWorld called Bermuda Triangle, except scarier- with aliens in it!!!! :eek:

Of course, then there are those dreams about Mutt, that for the same reasons as I_C, I won't post about. :eek:

Ska

I recently had an Indy IV dream where I was sitting in the theater waiting to watch the movie. But the theater's projector was broken, so we had to watch the movie through a VCR on a little tv screen. All I remember of the movie was Indy in some warehouse storage area (not THE ROTLA warehouse...more of a warehouse filled with pallets and oil drums). I remember this being about halfway through the movie and thinking, "I can't believe I've waited so long to see Indy IV and it's already half over!"

oki9Sedo

I had a dream ages ago that is was average. Not bad, like Attack of the Clones or something, but just mediocre.

Which is perhaps a worse place to be, in some ways.