Which villain had the best death scene?

Which villain had the best death scene?

• Total voters

Kingsley

I'm going with Vogel... he was so nasty in the tank fight that I almost enjoyed his death.
The others were baddies too, but most of them die coming from a quiet situation.

Nonetheless, I think Cate Blanchett's death will top the rest. She looks so nasty too!!

drjones

Definitely Belloq's exploding head. Greedy little man, that's what he gets for opening the Ark in the first place. :p

The_Raiders

i had to go with vogel. he annoyed me for some reason throughout the whole movie, so i was glad to see him go off the cliff. Just wait until we see what's in store with KOTCS :D

MattJones

I still think Vogel was the best. I mean, there was that awesome tank scene, then the tank does what every other bad guy vehicle does in the Indiana Jones series: it falls off a cliff.

oki9Sedo

I voted for Belloq a while back, but Vogel's death in Last Crusade is growing on me.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHGHHH!!! (CRASH, BANG, WALLOP!)

showimage.php

Salacious

I think the melting faces, the airplane brute in Raiders (Pat), and the big Thugee (also Pat) were the best deaths. Melting faces win from Raiders.

Forestal's death also rocks cuz he sticks around to give Sapitol a scare in Raiders. So maybe thats the best death cuz he comes back in a vengence later!! ;)

I thin Vogel's death is the worst on screen death ever. Crappiest fight and crappiest death scene. And he wasnt that bad of a character to boot. If Spielberg would have stopped drooling over shooting the Ford Connery character scenes...maybe we could have had some decent action in Crusade.

Here's hoping Spielberg has that all out of his system for Indy 4. But with Shia in the picture.....:eek:

MattJones

oki9Sedo said:
I voted for Belloq a while back, but Vogel's death in Last Crusade is growing on me.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHGHHH!!! (CRASH, BANG, WALLOP!)

showimage.php

I agree... Belloq's death is just so iconic, but Vogel's death is just so... Michael Bay?

oki9Sedo

MattJones said:
I agree... Belloq's death is just so iconic, but Vogel's death is just so... Michael Bay?

But Vogel's such an *******, and he's a skinny old man who fights dirtily and gets the upper hand on our hero. Its so satisfying to see Indy give him his full attention at the end and savour each and every one of those head-slams! John Williams' music there is great as well.

Wu_Han

I never was big on the exploding head. I'm going with the melting faces. Most iconic and they deserved it.

Perhilion

You can't beat melting faces.(y)
You know, we should really have a melting smiley. Or at least a head-exploding one.

Dr Jones

My first post! (y)

I vote for Donovan. Something wonderfulluy eerie in that aging process, matched with Elsa and Indy's reaction and the chilling wind blowing the dust from his Swastika badge.

Great sequence.