New Acquisitions!!

metalinvader

Rhys135 said:
Got this bed-spread on eBay for £4.99 :gun: Pillow just has some skulls and Indiana Jones font on it.

l_319b06992f0f45fcac028581c999a9dd.jpg

That's awesome!

Anyways,FINALLY found a deluxe Mutt (Really an odd looking figure when he is not seated on his bike,Cool non the less though) and I also snagged the 6' costume whip.

Billy Ray

In the excitement of getting my ToD figures yesterday, I neglected to mention that I finally got around to picking up the Cairo Thug two pack. Not too exciting I guess, but I am trying to complete the whole collection now.

Also, today, I finally managed to find another LC Indy! I have been looking for one for a while now for a custom LC motorcycle w/sidecar I have been planning. When I opened him I discovered that the one that I had gotten before has two right lower legs! Anyway, the new one will be my "display" LC Indy (he has a better face anyway) and the one with two right legs will be my bike Indy (he actually fits the bike better with two right legs)

Lambonius

The Golden Idol said:
What will you be using?

Not to step on any toes, since you were asking Billy Ray, but I'm in planning a motorcycle with sidecar using a modified version of the sidecar from the marauder gun runners website's generic motorcycle w/sidecar combined with an extra (modded) German motorcycle. I little paint here, some cuts and glue there, and it should be perfect! Others have used this recipe for this custom, and there are pics floating around somewhere (I think on Rebelscum) but I don't want to look around for them at the moment. :)

Billy Ray

Lambonius said:
Not to step on any toes, since you were asking Billy Ray, but I'm in planning a motorcycle with sidecar using a modified version of the sidecar from the marauder gun runners website's generic motorcycle w/sidecar combined with an extra (modded) German motorcycle. I little paint here, some cuts and glue there, and it should be perfect! Others have used this recipe for this custom, and there are pics floating around somewhere (I think on Rebelscum) but I don't want to look around for them at the moment. :)

Yup, that's exactly what I am doing too. I got the idea from the guy at Rebelscum. I am wondering if the wheels from the Indy motorcycle will work with the sidecar though. The original wheel looks a little out of place. I picked up an extra German bike today to cannibalize the wheels.

The Golden Idol

Billy Ray said:
Yup, that's exactly what I am doing too. I got the idea from the guy at Rebelscum. I am wondering if the wheels from the Indy motorcycle will work with the sidecar though. The original wheel looks a little out of place. I picked up an extra German bike today to cannibalize the wheels.

Here's the thread:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=customs&Number=3427004&Forum=All_Forums&Words=motorcycle%20sidecar&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3427004&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3427004

Does the bundle on the front of the German Motorcycle remove easily?

Last edited:

Billy Ray

Yeah, that's the one. The bundle on the front isn't too hard to get off if you are careful. I've already got the bike ready to go, just waiting on the sidecar.

The Golden Idol

Billy Ray said:
Yeah, that's the one. The bundle on the front isn't too hard to get off if you are careful. I've already got the bike ready to go, just waiting on the sidecar.

Do you have to cut it off or is it instantly removable?

indyclone25

picked up two grail knights at toys r us today---------so that means toys r us is starting to get the last crusade figures , after so many months

QBComics

WAL MART ROCKS. They're the only place to where I've found LC figures. Hopefully they'll get TOD in soon.

I got Young Indy :D.

Billy Ray

The Golden Idol said:
Do you have to cut it off or is it instantly removable?

I just pulled mine off. It is attached to two pegs on the forks of the bike, you can see these in the pics in the rebelscum thread. It is glued, but came off with a minimal amount of force though.

Lambonius

Billy Ray said:

Got mine in the mail today. It's really pretty perfect, like it was specifically made with this custom in mind. I won't have time to get to the painting for another few days, but I'll look forward to comparing our work later on. :hat:

Shortie

Is TOD shipping to real stores? I hope so.

The Target around me sucks (same peg warmers for months, but they get new SW like every day). So I'll try the Wal*Mart across the street.

Billy Ray

Does the bundle on the front of the German Motorcycle remove easily?

Billy Ray said:
I just pulled mine off. It is attached to two pegs on the forks of the bike, you can see these in the pics in the rebelscum thread. It is glued, but came off with a minimal amount of force though.

I posted a pic in the customizing thread of what the bike looks like with the bundle off. You can see the pegs that it is mounted to.

Billy Ray

Arab Swordsman said:
I think the Target battle packs are supposed to be hitting stores next week to go with the DVD release. Does anyone know what the DPCI numbers are for these packs so I can check stock in the stores? I remember someone on here getting the numbers for other items at Target.

EDIT: Just found one if anyone is interested

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=in_de_detail-buybox/602-4075324-6839043

Someone over on the CTR forums got them using the DPCI:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=27&Board=IndianaJones&Number=3316798&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=9