Darwin Awards

Gear

Things that would definantly win you the *Darwin Award*

- Get in a massive car chase with the police then at the end drive your car at full speed (intensionaly of coarse) into a brick wall screaming WOO HOOOO!!!
- Strap 100,000 fire works to your self then light 'em
- high jack a nuclear bomb and sit on it waving a cow boy hat till it gos off
- ultimate sky diving without a parachute
- make a rocket out of your car
or dress up as Borat and return to Kazakstan :D

I should probably add that DuH! dont do any of this...

Gear

- go dry rafting down the Hover Dam
- make Borats day :gun:
- pick a fight with Chuck Norris

Darwin Award

A sword swallower died in Bonn after he put an umbrella down his throat -
and accidentally pushed the button that opened it...

Pierre Murard left nothing to chance when he decided to commit suicide.He stood atop a sheer cliff and tied a rope around his neck. He tied the other end of the rope to a large rock.He drank some poison and set fire to his clothes.He even tried to shoot himself as he jumped from the cliff. The bullet missed him completely and cut through the rope above him. Now freed from the threat of hanging, he plunged into the sea. The dunking extinguished the flames. The seawater made him vomit the poison. He was dragged out of the water by a kind fisherman and taken to hospital. Three weeks later, after a course of successful psychological treatment - he was run over by a bus.

Source: The Darwin Awards By Wendy Northcutt. :eek: :dead:

otto rahn

herr gruber said:

Pierre Murard left nothing to chance when he decided to commit suicide.He stood atop a sheer cliff and tied a rope around his neck. He tied the other end of the rope to a large rock.He drank some poison and set fire to his clothes.He even tried to shoot himself as he jumped from the cliff. The bullet missed him completely and cut through the rope above him. Now freed from the threat of hanging, he plunged into the sea. The dunking extinguished the flames. The seawater made him vomit the poison. He was dragged out of the water by a kind fisherman and taken to hospital. Three weeks later, after a course of successful psychological treatment - he was run over by a bus.

I guess it just wasn't his time !:)

Gear

herr gruber said:

LOL but didn't Myth Busters bust the myth that a bullet can cut a rope? Anyway thats great.

It reminds me of another story I heard; A man decided to rob a gun shop. He walked up to the store which had a POLICE CAR parked OUTSIDE OF IT. He walked in with a gun and took a shot into the ceiling (remember, the cop is standing at the counter drinking some coffe while all this is happening). EVERY ONE in the store turned and fired at him killing him. He was hit a few DOZEN times and I think they recoverd like 47 shells out of the place... Well somebody's a bright one...

Indy_Chic

It reminds me of another story I heard; A man decided to rob a gun shop. He walked up to the store which had a POLICE CAR parked OUTSIDE OF IT. He walked in with a gun and took a shot into the ceiling (remember, the cop is standing at the counter drinking some coffe while all this is happening). EVERY ONE in the store turned and fired at him killing him. He was hit a few DOZEN times and I think they recoverd like 47 shells out of the place... Well somebody's a bright one...

Now that is one bizarre man! :eek: