4th TV Spot

Agent Z

I wouldn't worry about Mac cause if you listen closely, you can hear his followup lines...

"I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM BEOWULF!"

(y)

The Man

Agent Z said:
I wouldn't worry about Mac cause if you listen closely, you can hear his followup lines...

"I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM BEOWULF!"

(y)

And he will kill your MONSTAAAH! Gotta love Ray...

Michael24

Any chance we could have a sticky thread (or just one thread) for the TV spots to keep current and new ones organized in order? I'm already confused as to which number most of them are.

The Man

Michael24 said:
Any chance we could have a sticky thread (or just one thread) for the TV spots to keep current and new ones organized in order? I'm already confused as to which number most of them are.

Good call.

QBComics

Michael24 said:

Yeah. It's too confusing keeping up with everything

commando

Sounds Like he is saying Thickle! I always thought it was Thickle lol. If it is Myfhical then deff a glitch on sound.