Wish me luck

Finn

Staff member
There is no level too easy. No level too difficult. Remember, control must keep you, all the times! Good player's strength flows from the skill and the ability not to get frustrated, yes. Patience, patience is the key. And the way of thinking. It is a video game. There is a way to pass the level. People have done it before you. People will do it after you. Lot of memorizing it may require, but keep in mind that don't let it take upper hand on you.

philhos

If I skip the Von Beck's Revenge level, am I missing anything, story-wise at the end of the level?

I really would like to skip it, but if I miss an important part of the storyline, I'll be upset.

Finn

Staff member
It would be a shame not to see one of the villains die, wouldn't it? Then you couldn't be sure if he's dead or not. :p

[Edited by Finn on 01-24-2004 at 08:22 am]

philhos

What happens if you use the cheat where you're invincible and the tank runs into you?

Do you still die?

-----------------------------------------------------

So far, I've played through about 30 times and the farthest I've gotten is the straightaway with the crumbling floors right after the right turn (which comes soon after the left turn).

Am I nearing the end? If so, I'll keep playing 'til I beat it. If not, I'll probably skip it and have no qualms about doing so. In other words, I'll respect myself in the morning.

00Kevin

Indyfan
if you skip it, I will have no respect for you and will bother you for the rest of your raven career ;) have a nice day.....:D

Yolegoman

It's all rythim (sp) and memorization. I can beat the level almost every time (I sometimes die once during the warmup) but I still love that level :)

It took me about 2 hours I think.

philhos

I MADE IT!!

I finally beat the board. In all actuality, it's not that bad a board. It reminds of me of some old time games on the NES, SNES, Genesis, Playstation, etc. where the only way to beat the board is to memorize it. It's a bad design in my book, but when compared to other games it's not that bad.

Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of how many times I tried the level, but it was quite a bit - especially if you count the parts where my PC lagged a little causing the game to not recognize my jumping in time.

Now, I'm off to finish the game.