Just Arrived...

"Bellosh"

...this week and love this site. I humored myself a month ago by getting some of the figures on the weekend they first hit shelves. The new Hasbro toys got me excited to get the latest DVD set and I saw KOTCS the day it came out. I was never a big fan of the franchise when I was younger...stubborn to only love Star Wars and was really rubbed the wrong way by Raiders when seeing it as a 10 year old in a theatre. Now I LOVE the movies (even TOD, ha ha) and was very happy with the latest installment (great ending!). It will be fun this summer playing around on this site while enjoying the air-conditioning inbetween toy trips and pool sessions. Great stuff here, guys! :)

Sharlow

Hi Bellosh, from one newbie to another, I joined up today too.

Must say I'm very jealous about all the cool stuff there is availabe in the States, in conjuction with the release of the new movie. Nothing like that down here.

In light of my somewhat constrained financial circumstances, I'm valiently trying not to give in to my desire for the Indy books. I'm a big book fan, and having just found out about these, I'm dying to get my hands on them. Only problem is my husband will kill if I buy any more books. Going to have to sell a few of my older vampire stuff to support a new addiction :eek:

J