What else do you collect?

Dyonus

Fairly sure there isn't another thread on this.

Well, most of us seem to have some Indian Jones figures, but I was curious as to what other toys or whatever you guys collect.

Batman.jpg

Batman. Odd thing is, I have more Batman stuff than I do Spider-Man and I kind of like Spider-Man more. If you'll notice, there is quite a bit more Dark Knight than anything else. It's just easier to buy at the moment and I just started this collection.

Missing figures: Movie Masters Batman (second suit), Movie Masters Joker.

spiderman.jpg

Spider-Man--Just started, really. Getting Spectacular Spider-Man figures first since they're easiest to obtain at the moment. Missing: regular Spider-Man (Spectacular) and Green Goblin (also Spectacular.)

dragons.jpg

McFarlane dragons--I just like dragons. What can I say?

Transformers.jpg

Transformers--I have a whole lot of Beast Wars stuff in my closet. No place to put them. Pictured here are three of the Animated figures and one G1 Optimus Prime.

anime.jpg

Random anime stuff--Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, and Haruhi Suzumiya

MightyMuggs.jpg

Mighty Muggs--I want more of these.

Fett.jpg

Jango/Boba Fett--Just a general smathering of Boba Fett and Jango Fett stuff.

Dyonus

Rockman is pretty cool. The only Rockman I ever got into was an anthology for the Gamecube and Rockman.exe (watched about 10-20 episodes of the anime).

Agent Crab

Dyonus said:
Rockman is pretty cool. The only Rockman I ever got into was an anthology for the Gamecube and Rockman.exe (watched about 10-20 episodes of the anime).

I have a lot of his games and cartoons as well. I should take pictures of my updated stuff and the games together.

I been a Rockman fan since 1989.

adventure_al

7" Vinyls. Mostly limited edition records of british rock band.

Football scarves (mostly from places ive visited, make good soveiners)

I'm not into all this collecting toys/models etc they such clutter the house up and make it look like a 12 year olds bedroom. (no offence, some of them do look very detailed and interesting though)

Dyonus

Ah ha ha. We have a joker here, I see. A regular laugh riot. Oh man, my sides have just split. What a great addition to my serious post.

(If you're being serious, I will apologize if you show me pictures of said collection.)

Agent Crab

When I clean my area... I'll take upadted images of my Rockman collection. I can always take pictures of my game systems, rare games and figures on my TV.

EDIT:
DSCN0505-1.jpg

You can see two Dr. Pepper cans. Some of these figures are from the old Megaman cartoon.

Last edited:

The Drifter

I collect this:
15506.jpg

And also every other Conan, Kull, Bran Mak Mourn or Solomon kane comic/graphic novel that I can.