I attempt the Raiders truck drag! Alot of pain!

loganbush

Damn. On gravel?

If you were here in person I'd stamp "Badass" on your forehead.
'

Hahaha thanks a lot. Yeah we looked for pure dirt roads but couldn't find any. My right forearm clearly has about 150 little to big scrapes on it and many more on my left and chest. My knees are killing me, my spine is shot, but it made a cool video.

lao che & sons

man. now that is indiana jones fandome at it's best. when a fan goes as far as to reinact death-defying stunts just for the sake of entertainment that is when you are a hardcore fan. ;) ;)

the hammer42

That was pretty cool.
Do you have any more stunts you did?
love to see them.
I did that too. I thought the dragging part was easy. Under the truck was hard.
The third time we had a blow out and the truck went over my right leg. Six weeks in a cast.
That part sucked.

Ska

We did this in our fan film, but on snow covered grass (with a lot of padding under the outfit).

Thumbs up for you doing this on gravel!

kongisking

Thinking of signing up for the next "Jackass" movie, hmm?

And they say I'M a crazy, over-enthusiastic fanatic...:rolleyes:

loganbush

That was pretty cool.
Do you have any more stunts you did?
love to see them.
I did that too. I thought the dragging part was easy. Under the truck was hard.
The third time we had a blow out and the truck went over my right leg. Six weeks in a cast.
That part sucked.

Nope no more stunts yet, but I'm thinking about going under the jeep if I do it again and try the whole stunt. I think dirt will be a cinch.

Jorbex

If you do try it again, you should try attaching the rope to some sort of harness instead of holding on with only your hands.

But in my opinion, you really should avoid such hazardous activities (particularly if you're not getting paid for it)

Le Saboteur

Gravel, huh? Good thing you didn't shred your chest the same way you shredded that pad! During the next attempt, you aught to try the drag through one of those corn fields.

Good on you, man! (y)

Gear

kongisking said:
Thinking of signing up for the next "Jackass" movie, hmm?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx_799LauyY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx_799LauyY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He'll co-star with 'Stew-O'