Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Nurhachi1991

That ruins the game in a way. The stupid developers keep bragging how your going to feel more like Indy than ever before

Funny I don't remember health bars above enemy's in the movie

Or having Indy limit the use of his gun

Or no Nazi's

Or no Satchel

This is shaping up to be a true Indy adventure (y)

Ska

I'm hoping you can turn off all the "hot set" symbols on the screen.

We know. You can pick s*** up and use it. We get the point.

Looks good, though. Thanks for all the vid links. (y)

indyjones2131 said:
Where do we get that artwork of Indy parting the water with the staff as seen on the facebook vid!? It's pretty badass!

I would like to find a bigger better copy as well!

By the way, sorry no satchel, but is that a swastika?

3511118368_13147b82d4_o.jpg

kongisking

Insomniac said:
Yes! KOTCS was differnet but good.
Harrison Ford himself loved it.

Off Topic: KongisKing where do you stand on Temple of doom?

A terrific action fix, a mind-blowing John Williams score, a touching father/son analogy, truly despicable enemies (compared to the semi-comedic Nazis of Raiders and Last Crusade), the armrest-snapping mine cart chase, the ingenious rope bridge sequence, Indy's story arc of at first being in it for the money but then rediscovering his humanity and his moral compass, AND a first-rate horror film rolled into one delicious Scooby Snack of a movie...

I'll leave it for you to decide where I stand on Temple. ;)

Dark Horse said:
It's got the strap and buckle leading there.
If it is his foot, then the picture is crap and Indy's right shin is about a foot longer than his left. (n)

It's his foot, and you're right the picture is crap:rolleyes:

Billy Ray

Well, I was already sold a long time ago, but this game just keeps looking better and better to me. Can't wait till next month!

Morning Bell

All of these pictures are only making my anticipation increase. It's going to be great to finally have a brand new Indy adventure to play through. It's been far too long.:whip:

I'm pretty excited too...

I've been playing speed Infernal Machine, trying to complete it as fast as I can.

Fate of Atlantis should be great, I never had the chance to finish it!

If I had to wish for one thing it would be a GBA version of Lego Indy, (Imagine FoA on that cart!). The DS is fine and good, I just find myself playing classic arcade games like Donkey Kong on my GBA.

Guess King of Kong got to me!
"If anyone is interested...there's a potential kill screen coming up."

Last edited: