12" Raven Bar Marion Ravenwood Custom

JgonzalezNJ

Just getting all my resources together for a 12" Marion Ravenwood custom and need to know 2 things, the color of her eyes which look green to me in photos and also some detail pictures of her at the Bar. I remember someone here mentioning that it is hard to find references to this particulate outfit - thanks in advance for looking and replying friends.;)

JgonzalezNJ

Charlie Green said:
When I fist saw the thread title, I thought that you was making a 12" Raven Bar :hat: But obviously not ;)

Good luck with her.

I am working on one, I found a head that works good but comes in different hair and eye color combos. I looked at some more pictures and her eyes look blue so far.

Kevin

I can't help you on the eyes, but here are some screen shots:

118.jpg

122.jpg

137.jpg

Also, here is Luke Sprywalker's 3.75 inch version:

DSC_0003-7.jpg

I think the fact that it's hard to see exactly what she's wearing from the waist down actually gives you some creative leeway.

JgonzalezNJ

Thanks so much Kevin, I figured that I would have to spend some time viewing the DVD(not like I haven't seen it a bizillian times) to get some ideas but these shots of her top are great. :hat:

JgonzalezNJ

Kevin said:
I can't help you on the eyes, but here are some screen shots:

Also, here is Luke Sprywalker's 3.75 inch version:

I think the fact that it's hard to see exactly what she's wearing from the waist down actually gives you some creative leeway.

Kevin, just noticed where you got the screen shots from - I think I need to spend a little more time on The Raider site instead of just looking at the "News Headline" section everyday. Thanks again.:D

Kevin

Yes, the screenshot gallerys on theraider.net are fantastic; I hope they create one for KOTCS. I look forward to seeing your completed Marion!