Do you think Marion is a good kisser?

Mickiana

Just a counterpoint thread to allow the fellas or even the girls to wonder about locking lips with that wildcat Ms Ravenwood. I personally thought she was orlrite in Raiders, in fact my 13 yo self thought she was a beaut! I can't remember if my prepubescent self actually thought about any sensual adventures, but my current middle aged self doesn't mind the idea of swapping places with Harry in those snogging scenes. So, people, time to 'fess up to old and new urges.

I'll start: I think she would have been a great kisser. Slightly hard, a bit aggressive, some knocking of teeth and some French influence. I could go on but I might get censored.

Indy_Chic

Couldn't help but giggle when I seen this thread Mickiana!

I think she would be the kind of lady to kiss a guy passionately then punch his face straight afterwards :p

Now we're talkin! Her kiss is the only thing that could knock Indy out...god for bid you kiss her and it turns out she doesn't want it.

Soldier_Bandaged.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Since I know something about The Raven's demographics, I predict this thread will be very short, unless it gets Les Yay.

YGzpN.jpg

Good time for love, Doktah Jones!

Crack that whip

I suspect Indy and Marion both would be great kissers, even if Marion's the only one of the two I'd personally be interested in kissing. I think both of them would be on the "firm, enthusiastic" side, though of course kisses can vary with the situation - both could be quite capable of lighter, more tender kisses, I'm sure.

I Don Quixote

Well well well. You copied me.

Just kidding! I like that you started a thread to go with it Mickiana!

I personally am only interested in kissing Indy, not Marion. But I bet she is a good kisser, firm and able to knock any guy out.

Mickiana

Interesting replies. I forgot all day i had started this thread. I don't know about "copied" - "inspired" is more like it. Jeez, some think Marion likes to mix some passion with some bashin'! She is feisty, but I hope she doesn't give me a fat lip after smoochin' it.

And all you girl Raveners, listen to Uncle Finn, and make like you want Marion all over you like a rash. Is she a girls' girl? I dunno...:confused:

I Don Quixote

I was just jokin' with you. I know I inspired you. I have that affect on people.

And I'm not going to pretend I want Marion all over me. I don't want her all over me. Not to seem homophobic, I'm not. I just like reading what you guys post. Pretty funny most of the time.

I Don Quixote

Mickiana said:
And all you girl Raveners, listen to Uncle Finn, and make like you want Marion all over you like a rash. Is she a girls' girl? I dunno...:confused:

Maybe Marion is so smooth she could seduce both sexes.;) But she seems to prefer men.

Mickiana

I said:
But she seems to prefer men.

A lot of blokes (and girls) might have a predilection for girl on girl, but Marion is Indy's girl and with that big beautiful smile of hers I reckon she's got to be a great kisser. I can only dream....:p

hmm well in the novel they said that after Abner died she worked in the Raven until the owner died and NOT as a bartender!
I'm skeptical as to whether or not a great deal of kissing was involved during that stage of her employment.

Montana Smith

Golddragon71 said:
hmm well in the novel they said that after Abner died she worked in the Raven until the owner died and NOT as a bartender!
I'm skeptical as to whether or not a great deal of kissing was involved during that stage of her employment.

Both her punch and her kiss could end up sending you here:

PatanHospital.jpg

Or in more serious cases, here:

kathmandu-hospital-pvt-ltd.jpg

Mickiana

What are you trying to say about my darling Marion?!!! Now look here, she couldn't help it. Penicillin was in its infancy when she was a "working girl". :p