New Indy Quote Game

This is the new Indy quote game, as opposed to the old Indy quote game which may or may not exist. Just like the movie board quote game except you only got 3 movies to choose from. Super nerds can also use Young Indy Chronicles for quote inpsiration. I'll start.

"Asps, very dangerous... you go first."

"This should be in a museum" lol this game has no sense, almost every quote of the movie is engraved in their history so it makes no sense playing it, but still i put a quote, oh my old friend the contradiction... ;)

Tennessee R

Is that it, or is it something like "It belongs in a museum!" ? Just wondering.

"Some of your pieces that you have here are quite impressive" (Is that right?)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Young Indy says "This should be in a museum" on the Dunn & Duffy Circus Train and Indy says "That belongs in a museum" on the ship of Panama Hat.

theinfiniteweird

Oops...that it was another game.

[paraphrase]"Pieces are impressive..." Doesn't he say something like that to Donovan when they first meet?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
belongs_museum.gif

theinfiniteweird

Kinda cool, VP.

"I got SIDETRACKED!" Indy says this to Marion in the Well of Souls. He rips her dress right after that to make a torch and all.

Here's one:

"Because it's wired."

Stoo

theinfiniteweird said:
"I got SIDETRACKED!" Indy says this to Marion in the Well of Souls. He rips her dress right after that to make a torch and all.

You'll have to give it another try. It' not from "Raiders".

theinfiniteweird

"I hate snakes, Jock. I hate'em!"

RotLA, or course.

Here's a "trick-question" on, but someone will still get it easily, probably.

"Good Day, Sir Jones."

ij1936

"...bronze piece, 'bout this size, with a hole in it-off center, with a crystal..you know the one I mean?..."