what r u eating

isaac_z

sadly not too much... just scavenging the last bits of various items before i force myself to go grocery shopping...

The_Raiders

WARNING: DO NOT EAT LEFT OVER SCHOOL CAFETERIA FOOD, IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK

Seriousely, happens to me all the time. :sick:

|ZiR|

Brown sugar.

Alone, in a bowl. Not much--like, half a cup. Zero nutrional value. Probably thr worst thing I could have for dinner.

I know it's gross, but it's soooo good. I can't help it. :/

Speaking of, what are some odd or possibly disgusting food combinations you guys eat? I have more than a few.

The_Raiders

Everyone I know thinks it's weird that I like ketchup with fish fellets. And I always have chocolate on pizza rolls Seriously I like ketchup, it goes with anything:p

isaac_z

|ZiR| said:
Brown sugar.

Alone, in a bowl. Not much--like, half a cup. Zero nutrional value. Probably thr worst thing I could have for dinner.

I know it's gross, but it's soooo good. I can't help it. :/

Speaking of, what are some odd or possibly disgusting food combinations you guys eat? I have more than a few.

wow. that's intense... though i guess sugar isn't so far from my diet. whenever i homebrew i wind up eating the left over malt extract (i haven't done all-grain yet). mmm... malt.... beer... anyone else homebrewers?

ReggieSnake

isaac_z said:
wow. that's intense... though i guess sugar isn't so far from my diet. whenever i homebrew i wind up eating the left over malt extract (i haven't done all-grain yet). mmm... malt.... beer... anyone else homebrewers?
No, but I know someone who does. He makes the best home made Root Beer too.(y)

No Ticket

These new Oreo cakes. They're incredibly delicious but... geez... one cookie is 250 calories.

ONE.

No I don't really care, it's not like that's really gonna hurt me or anything. I can pretty much eat what I want. But I was just thinking... TWO of those cookies contain as much calories as a Big Mac from McDonald's.

... I should probably stop eating these things. lol.

|ZiR|

A grilled chicken sandwich from Sonic. It's pretty rank. The bun's all weird and powdery -- I feel like I'm eating it on a english muffin.

This is the first time I've gotten a food item from Sonic and, I must say, it really sucks. They have good drinks, though. Overpriced, but good.

No Ticket said:
These new Oreo cakes.

Oooh, I've been wanting to try those but haven't been able to think of reasonable excuse to buy some. Is the filling like the creme from a normal oreo or is it softer?

The_Raiders

Last night at like 12:00 I ate acouple stale cookie while watching TOD, then I had chicken nuggests and ketchup.

No Ticket

|ZiR| said:
A grilled chicken sandwich from Sonic. It's pretty rank. The bun's all weird and powdery -- I feel like I'm eating it on a english muffin.

This is the first time I've gotten a food item from Sonic and, I must say, it really sucks. They have good drinks, though. Overpriced, but good.

Oooh, I've been wanting to try those but haven't been able to think of reasonable excuse to buy some. Is the filling like the creme from a normal oreo or is it softer?

WANNA HEAR SOMETHING REALLY REALLY WEIRD!!?!!!

I only mentioned the Oreo cakes yesterday because that was what I was eating at the time. But I had a Sonic Grilled Chicken Sandwich only a few hours before! LOL. Crazy!