Dark Horse Omnibus volume 1

JimmyPSHayes

I'm a comic retailer and we get our invoices for what's coming out on Fridays. I'll post on Friday when I get mine to let you all know if it's coming in for sure. Here's hoping!

metalinvader

Just chiming in here...

I pre-ordered this on barnesandnoble.com a while back and they have it listed as shipping out on Feb 28. I really hope it gets shipped out sooner then that if it comes out earlier then expected!

metalinvader

Arab Swordsman said:
I got an email from Amazon today saying it wasn't going to ship until April 3rd. Bummer.

Damn! I hope not. I did check more order status on barnes and noble and they still have it listed as shipping Feb 28.Here's hoping that Amazon screwed up!

Mutt

"Indiana Jones Omnibus Volume 2" cover :

15033.jpg

- Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece #1-2
- Indiana Jones and the Shrine of the Sea Devil
- Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix #1-4
- Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny #1-4
- Indiana Jones and the Sargasso Pirates #1-4

Bjorn Heimdall

play.com lists it on March 21st (europe). And yeah, the Omnibuses are a bit too small, I prefer Marvel's Essential books, although they are in black and white... There's always a catch:rolleyes:

Katarn07

I thought this would be more like the reprints of Spawn they've been doing for the past few years in TPB form. Why do Omnibuses if they're smaller? It certainly doesn't have that much cheaper of a price tag!

Indiana Jones' 15 (SMALL) issues for $25 vs Spawn's 20 (NORMAL) issues for $30. What a rip.... I'm getting them anyways! :p I don't have any of the comics and would like to read them.

yodazone

It might help to write to Dark Horse in their "contact us" section to find out about the release on the Omnibus Indy books here:

http://www.darkhorse.com/help/contactus.php

They are really good about answering questions to fans very quickly.

Maybe if enough people write in, we'll get more Indy merchandise!

It'd be great if they produced some comic promo posters of the Indy painted covers....

(y) (y) (y)

JimmyPSHayes

Nice catch and you're 100% right. I would expect this to be out next week, week after at the latest. Man, I forgot how much I love Dan Barry's art!!

Little Indy

I have to share this!!. I was picking through a bargain bin at my local comic shop and found Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece! Picked it up for .53 cents. :D I'm one step closer to completing my collection of Indy comics.

JimmyPSHayes

OK, so the Indy Omnibus did NOT ship to my store or any of our 8 other stores. If someone finds one at their comic shop, please post and let me know. I'm going to call Diamond(Comics Distributors) this morning and see what they say.