"The Holy Grail, Dr. Jones..."

Deckard

Want to see those pics!

Get one of it on its side too, like when it's laying in the chasm about to fall.

MattJones

Well, granted, you told me about this before you made your guide. ;)

Now, keep in mind, this is a "new" Holy Grail. The reason I believe the coloring is off is because of the lack of dust.

TheChalice007.jpg

TheChalice008.jpg

And you wanted a "precipice" shot?

TheChalice009.jpg

TheChalice010.jpg

Kyle

Its beautiful!! I've always wanted one. Even more than that, I've always wanted my own "Grail Diary".

I'm so jealous!

:hat:

MattJones

Kyle said:
Its beautiful!! I've always wanted one. Even more than that, I've always wanted my own "Grail Diary".

I'm so jealous!

The thing with the Grail is that a "reproduction" would only include the pages that were shown in the movie.

What I want some replica company to do is to work with Lucas and Spielberg and countless Grail historians to fill in the pages of the diary, so that it would appear to be an accurate representation of Professor Henry Jones' Grail Diary. Something that would be interesting to read, let alone own.

MattJones

Kyle said:
Very true. It would only be worth it to have the REAL thing.

Which is why the odds of having a close replica to the Grail Diary is a lot harder than having a close replica of the Grail itself.

Deckard

It's been stickied up top of this section. Basically Geneva is an Ebay seller, he's got all kinds of faux gold stuff, The key from the Mummy, Goldfiner gold bars and the Idol and Grail. He sells them pretty much every week, so they aren't too hard to get.

Btw Im pretty sure he told me, (I think it was him, Ive spoken to alot of people) that this is modeled after the cup that was sitting on the chasm which is why I asked for those pics Matt. It certainly looks nice.

Mr. Z

Yikes; I'm clearly blind if I couldn't see that. I assume the quality is excellent. The picture sure seems to indicate that it is. I'm still holding out to see if Gentle Giant or Sideshow will do something with it though.